reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Guest Information

Reviewstash isn't just another technology review website - it's your review website! Registered members can submit reviews to be featured on the home page, participate in contests, and ask questions in the forums - register today to get started! Registration also removes interstitial ads.
Topic rating: 0

#16 12/27/11 5:57 AM

duchuynh9's Default Avatar
duchuynh9
sorry when i read the rules in the whitelist application thread the didn't scroll down to see that the other people have wrote their applications there. I am very outgoing and i am not mean to others. i can decorated the outdoors really good and a decent builder. I may hate mining but i do that to get the materials i need. i also like to have a lot of space for me to dig underground so i may not live in any towns or cities with limited size of space called ''plots''. But i like to live near one because i love seeing people.

12/27/11 5:57 AM

Advertisement Bot

#17 1/01/12 10:31 AM

Tomska's Default Avatar
Tomska
Hey, my name is Tomska_Pro, real name is Zach, and I wanted to be whitelisted on your server! When I become whitelisted I wish to help the entire server out a whole lot! thanks and see ya there!

#18 1/01/12 10:34 AM

sdm United States
Staff
Note: Border Zoned

Website

Unfortunately, you will not be whitelisted.

Sorry!

#19 1/01/12 6:11 PM

jakewins77's Default Avatar
jakewins77
Hi, my name is Jake! I like computer games, drums, rap, money, hockey, lacrosse and PS3! I also like playing in vanilla servers!

#20 1/01/12 10:40 PM

gotkaya United States

Hey Ya'll

First, sorry about my name... I know a lot of people my take it as a girly name.  It really is, but I didn't pick it   :\   Nah though really... I'm a dood.  My wife and kids are happy about that too.  It doesn't help that I still have a mc skin that looks like a girl.  Blame my daughter... she plays mc with me a bunch, so it's for her.  I'll be changing it soon though, now that I'm being seen by other people.

big_smile

Long time minecrafter, but short time smp'r so there's a bit of a learning curve for me being here.

I'm an architect irl so I have most my fun designing things in mc.  That and I like to automate as much as I can.

Mostly just happy to be on a server so I'm not just building crap for myself.... That's starting to get old.

But really just let me know if there's anything you need help with... what's mine is yours.   And ya'll should come visit me in my castle sometime.

#21 1/03/12 3:18 PM

Kid2277 Canada
Award: Contributor Diamond 1
Hey, I'm Kid (real name Quinn, I usually go by Qbopper). I'm only really here for the Minecraft server and I'm hoping to be whitelisted and have a good time. smile

I go by Qbopper - this name/avatar are from 2010

#22 1/10/12 1:11 AM

ShadyRollow United States
Hi

My name is Ray but in minecraft I am ShadyRollow;,

I am looking for a great minecraft server where I can spend my downtime. I work nights so I am usually up late into the early morning.

#23 1/12/12 4:57 AM

p0rch's Default Avatar
p0rch
names Ryan aka p0rch. pretty new to minecraft.. its so addicting lol. anyway hope i get listed n see u guys soon

#24 1/12/12 2:42 PM

p0rch's Default Avatar
p0rch
was wondering if u guys maybe had a teamspeak or a vent maybe even skype. im sure u all are busy just wonderin in which way i could contact u. ive tried pm on here ur boxes are full.. ive tried email but wont go through. anyway let me know.. my email is ryanj328@yahoo.com

#25 1/12/12 5:16 PM

sdm United States
Staff

Website

You didn't read the rules.

#26 1/12/12 5:56 PM

p0rch's Default Avatar
p0rch
ok so .. the ss and report has been edited on my post for the ap

Last edited by p0rch (1/12/12 6:02 PM)

#27 1/12/12 6:01 PM

sdm United States
Staff

Website

No, you didn't read the rules.

#28 1/13/12 9:54 PM

Ewokrage's Default Avatar
Ewokrage United States
Hey Guys

Hows it going? My name is Ewokrage and I am looking forward to exploring and building on your server. I cant wait to see some of you guys online

#29 1/14/12 9:49 AM

Gummy Mexico
Veteran
Note: Drama Queen

Website

HELLO!!
I'm Gummy.

#30 1/16/12 8:10 AM

IvelLeCog New Zealand
Award: Contributor Diamond 1
Hi i'm Levi, i love video games and parkour..Oh and video that feature parkour (Mirrors edge 2, requiescat in pacÚ D:  ) Anyway am really looking forward to building some awesome stuff with you guys, However yous won't see much of me, i'm the kind of minecraftian that moves into the mountains and just chills y'know?

Last edited by IvelLeCog (1/16/12 8:11 AM)

All I need to have fun:
1 laptop or gaming console, noise canceling earphones, a hefty playlist of EDM, a warm, dry room, and good internet speed big_smile

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online
Index Map
About Us