reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Guest Information

Reviewstash isn't just another technology review website - it's your review website! Registered members can submit reviews to be featured on the home page, participate in contests, and ask questions in the forums - register today to get started! Registration also removes interstitial ads.
Topic rating: 0

#31 1/29/12 7:34 PM

DurrCreepurr's Default Avatar
DurrCreepurr
I am here for the Minecraft server. I mainly play BF3 on my PS3.
PSN: Potaythoes
Refer to my name as Dyl.
Happy to be here!

1/29/12 7:34 PM

Advertisement Bot

#32 2/02/12 10:08 PM

camerongilbreath United States
I'm Cameron, I'm new to forums, this being the first one I've ever joined. At the moments my interests are Minecraft, and learning my way through it... We'll see how this turns out.

#33 2/06/12 2:03 AM

sayva_da_flayva United States
In game user name is (sayva_da_flayva)

Really new so Idk exactly what "X-Ray texture pack" is lol (not really sure what a texture pack is at all), but I'm assuming its bad, so no.

Moonhole- guessing from by reading the rules it has to do with those creepers and xploding.  Rules say to fix any we see.  Also lead them into water smile

Chop entire tree.  No floating tree acceptable.  Replant unless clearing land.

A player should report a player by posting on the forums.

I found this server by filtering through what sort of server I wanted to find, found this one and wanted to check out a multiplayer server.

I should be added to the server because who doesn't like helping out a complete noob? lol jk.  But I am new, but i learn quickly and am extremely dedicated.  I like to help and have fun smile  I find my self personable and perty outgoing big_smile  Plus I should be added cuz evil ninjas just invaded Tajikistan and are holding me captive here in the US...(that takes skill, cuz thats like a million miles away *freakin' ninjas*)

----I do believe that concludes this little session---

#34 2/08/12 8:08 PM

bmiller14's Default Avatar
bmiller14 United States
Hello I'm Brian. I'm 17. I am a junior in high school. I work at k-mart. I love minecraft, have played it for years. Also I have a playstation 3 and play battlefield3 and Cod Add Xbandmx. big_smile

#35 2/09/12 2:13 PM

Cluts
Hello,
I'm Cluts. I'm primarily joining this website for my interests in the minecraft server. But I love technology and will most likely spend more time the site and forums then I need to. Look forward to getting to know you all.

#36 2/13/12 9:35 AM

Quiana's Default Avatar
Quiana Denmark
I just made an account here, so i don't really know how to do thing around here:)

I'm a girl, my name is Emma. I'm from Denmark and i'm 14 years old.
I spend a lot of time on the internet looking at funny memes, and watching youtube videos. I'm also a gamer, I own a wii, ps3, nintendo ds and 3ds. i love playing games, i play a lot of mario games, sims 3, portal 2, l.a. noire, all assassin's creed games, Legend of Zelda and Okami.

eventhough i spend a lot of time indoors, I travel a lot. I've been to: Germany, France, Austria, Italy, Sweden, Finland, England, UAE(United Arab Emirates), USA, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Australia and New Zealand

well that's about everything:lol:

#37 2/13/12 1:05 PM

iheartjackie United States
Skin Designer
Hello. I'm Jackie. I've been playing Minecraft for a while...I think I started around early 2011, so around a full year. I mostly build houses (love making houses)--nice big ones made from cobblestone or brick with lovely views by lakes so I can make big farms.

I'm new to the server scene, though, in fact I just recently popped-in to check it out for a bit. Nice looking city, but for some reason everything is all jumpy and slow so I got killed by a zombie the first night. XD I have a very unreliable wi-fi connection that I share with four other households so I guess that's it.

Anyway, I'm hoping to figure out whatever is happening to slow my game down and make a nice inn out in the country for anyone passing by.

#38 2/13/12 1:09 PM

Gabrielman's Default Avatar
Gabrielman
Secret OP
Award: Contributor Diamond 2
Note: Gabe-y Claws

Website

iheartjackie wrote:

Hello. I'm Jackie. I've been playing Minecraft for a while...I think I started around early 2011, so around a full year. I mostly build houses (love making houses)--nice big ones made from cobblestone or brick with lovely views by lakes so I can make big farms.

I'm new to the server scene, though, in fact I just recently popped-in to check it out for a bit. Nice looking city, but for some reason everything is all jumpy and slow so I got killed by a zombie the first night. XD I have a very unreliable wi-fi connection that I share with four other households so I guess that's it.

Anyway, I'm hoping to figure out whatever is happening to slow my game down and make a nice inn out in the country for anyone passing by.

Plug directly into the internet. That is what I had to do. My wifi connect card is out of date. There was a very nice sale on some adapters at target though, if you prefer that. That might help you out.

#39 2/13/12 1:25 PM

iheartjackie United States
Skin Designer
Gabrielman wrote:

Plug directly into the internet. That is what I had to do. My wifi connect card is out of date. There was a very nice sale on some adapters at target though, if you prefer that. That might help you out.

*nods* I thought about that. See, I live out in the country and my cousin has high-speed; he's nice enough to let a couple of houses share his wi-fi sometimes, so I don't have a modem or direct connections or anything like that. Funny thing is that I can play WoW and stuff just fine--no lags or anything, even when the others are online--but Minecraft, who has the graphics of a counterfeit Nintendo 65...well, you get where I'm going with this.

I'm hopefully getting my own high-speed soon so I won't have to share. (That sounds sooooo nice.)

Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it. Oh, and good luck with your Moscow project! smile

#40 2/19/12 2:53 PM

Coiledskater's Default Avatar
Coiledskater United States
Hey everyone! My in game name is coiledskater (horrible name, I know lol). Im just joining the forums and currently waiting to see if im accepted into the server smile Hope to see you all in game!

#41 2/19/12 10:20 PM

killer913321's Default Avatar
killer913321
Silverfish
Award: Contributor Diamond 2
Hey y'all, my name is killer913321 aka tyler. I love all types of games mine craft being my top right now. I can't wait to get on the server and have a blast plain with all you guys. See ya soon.

#42 2/22/12 5:11 PM

IrashiHeart77 United States

Hey guys I am Irashi, just call me Shane. I was looking around for a new MineCraft server and found this one. I already posted my app. for the whitelist and now I must wait to be accepted. And I can't wait. I have been a MineCraftian long before it got big (I like MineCraft before it was Cool! tongue). And love the game even still. I love redstone so if you want something like a floor trap/EXP farm/day and night sensor/cool enchanter then I am the guy to talk to! I am also an expert of exterior design in MineCraft so if you are a interior person we should get together and build something amazing. I can't wait to see you on the server! -Irashi/Shane tongue

-Cha' Boy RashE.

#43 2/22/12 11:27 PM

pyrof7 United States
Award: Contributor Diamond 4
Note: Road Warrior
Hi all, My name is jared but my ign is pyrof7. I love anything sports related so many times if i am bored i will hop on my single player creative and build stadiums. I also am decent with redstone and getting better. As far as my real life i live in Connecticut. I love all New York sports teams and i enjoy going to Mets and Jets games whenever i can.

Last edited by pyrof7 (2/22/12 11:27 PM)

#44 2/23/12 6:24 AM

drojas11 United States
Well I probably should've introduced myself earlier.. whoops. Haha. Well, my username is drojas11 but you can call me Devon. My mom was born in England and lived in Devon, hence my name big_smile. I enjoy photography, music and computers... and tea. smile If I'm not on Minecraft, I'm probably practicing a new piano piece I've stumbled upon, or editing some pictures for yearbook. <---  Which I am the graphic designer of. I'm a 10th grader in highschool, and participate in ASB and golf. (Golf, tea, how much more British can you get?)
That's just a bit about me, and I hope to meet some more awesome people on this server! smile

#45 2/26/12 11:13 AM

chowchow48
I'm HordesDiamonds in Minecraft but please call me chowchow48. Like Daniel I like music and science fiction. I actually play the drums and the piano. My favorite movie is Predator.

I like building things because my dad is a union carpenter. He has worked on the Empire State Building, Chrysler building, World Trade Center, etc. We moved away from NYC but now he is working there again and he pretty much owns a farm. We have horses and chickens and I have a quaker parakeet named Ziggy whom I love very much.             

I see a lot of people here are into coding and engineering. Well I'm learning C++ and Java. I hope to make a mod for Minecraft one day. If you want to know what it is it's the Neptune mod. Yes like the Nether and the Aether and the Moon mod this takes you to Neptune. Come visit our stormy skies and high wind speeds.

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online
Index Map
About Us