reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Guest Information

Reviewstash isn't just another technology review website - it's your review website! Registered members can submit reviews to be featured on the home page, participate in contests, and ask questions in the forums - register today to get started! Registration also removes interstitial ads.
Topic rating: 0

#496 4/04/16 9:37 AM

Darkened_Auras United States
Demolition Crew

Dude nice, I figure terraria speedruns have to be super annoying because of how reliant you are on RNG to get good drops, unlike almost any other game.

Last edited by Darkened_Auras (4/04/16 9:42 AM)

4/04/16 9:37 AM

Advertisement Bot

#497 4/04/16 12:54 PM

aeropolis United States
Award: Contributor Diamond 6+
Note: DatUU

Darkened_Auras wrote:

Dude nice, I figure terraria speedruns have to be super annoying because of how reliant you are on RNG to get good drops, unlike almost any other game.

they are annoying and RNG reliant, thats why I got bored after a while. Mainly my friend zagman505 who wanted me to try speedrunning with him since he streamed regularly (though hes currently on hiatus). The nice part is that since terraria had so many items, there is usually some flexibility in strategizing against bosses, so its not like you HAVE to grind continuously until you get this 1 rare item. But yeah our 2p records are now beaten because people cherry pick for best RNG runs - I dont have the patience/time for that anymore lol

Last edited by aeropolis (4/04/16 12:54 PM)

http://myanimeshelf.com/upload/dynamic/2012-08/26/51.jpg

#498 4/10/16 8:40 PM

MejraThea United States
Demolition Crew
Award: Contributor Diamond 4
Hello! I am MejraThea, but please call me Thea. It isn't my legal or "real" name but it is my preferred name. I've had Minecraft quite some years now, hard to recall how many. I used to play with a friend from Belgium though we've grown apart, so I think it was about 5 or so years ago. I remember watching videos on youtube about it when it came out in 2011, or a little after in 2012. Speaking of Terraria, I miss it! The friend mentioned above and I used to play it, too, before minecraft. But I guess this is it. It's nice to meet all of you!

I like to comment on whitelist applications, I'm friendly by nature. I cannot whitelist you.
Please stop messaging me about being whitelisted.

#499 4/11/16 5:28 AM

C4Shiii Austria
Demolition Crew
Note: One with the Dunkey
good morning!

-C4Shiii / TheR0pe
Did you vote today? http://minecraft-server-list.com/server/19056/vote/

#500 4/17/16 10:59 AM

blazeburnz's Default Avatar
blazeburnz
Hi! Im Niklas and I just applied to be whitelisted in your minecraft server big_smile. I Love Minecraft i play other games to like. terraria csgo skyrim and i would love to join the server seems great smile im a active minecrafter thatīs loves to play online with other people and help them out if i can. I live in sweden love to watch movies.

Im New to this whitelist application

#501 4/17/16 1:04 PM

Billieluvr38 United States
Hio! I am Billieluvr38, or you all can refer to me as Ryder.

I'm honestly super shy but I love making new friends when they introduce themself first lmao

love me some memes

I play a lot of games via Steam, so you can add me there at Klexos if you'd like.

I'm 16, and a sophomore in High School.

love me some spiderman too.

If you have any questions, just ask c:

#502 4/17/16 2:06 PM

Darkened_Auras United States
Demolition Crew

Welcome Both of you!

#503 4/17/16 6:03 PM

MejraThea United States
Demolition Crew
I'm not the newb anymore haha! Welcome. I joined only a few days prior to you, but of my experience so far, it's a great server and one you won't regret joining smile

I like to comment on whitelist applications, I'm friendly by nature. I cannot whitelist you.

#504 5/19/16 4:11 PM

KariZma's Default Avatar
KariZma
Hello I am KariZma, happy to be apart of this community. I do build some big underground base's, so if anyone wants to see them when I am done or when I am about half way you can take a look!

#505 5/23/16 7:33 PM

kymar123's Default Avatar
kymar123
Hello World!

My name is Kyle and I would love to become a part of the community on your minecraft server.
Don't be afraid to ask if you want me to help out, chat or go adventuring whenever I'm online.

See you all online

#506 6/07/16 5:31 AM

Darky28 Switzerland
Award: Contributor Diamond 5
Website

kymar123 wrote:

Don't be afraid to ask if you want me to help out

You mean cheap slave work? I'm always interrested in more slaves wink
Blackmarket has many projects that needs work big_smile

#507 6/12/16 4:48 PM

QuixoticAsh's Default Avatar
QuixoticAsh United States
Hiya! I thoroughly read your message, so i hope i'm doing what it told me to. So anyways, brushing all the technicalities out of the way, hi, i'm Ash! A little bit about me, hm... well, i am gamer, playing hundreds of games across console and computer. I'm an otaku, which is just a fancy word to say i love computers, anime, and am fascinated with japanese culture. I'm a whovian, which basically means i'm a nerd that watches too much doctor who for my own good. I am a furry, which is usually frowned upon, but basically meaning my online persona is a cute fox ^^. i am a computer artist, pretty self explanatory, meaning i draw art on computers. i am not a brony, though, i have nothing wrong with those who are, i just don't find myself very interested with a children's tv show. hm, what else... i am definitely more of a builder than a survivalist, meaning i can build amazing structures, you just won't see me with maxed out enchanted diamond armor. i am very honest with any topic, which sometimes proved itself troublesome, but i've learned to control myself, and to think about the other's situation as well as my observations, so basically, i take everything into perspective, learning the facts, and seeing both her side, his side, and the truth. i don't pick sides in an argument, in order to keep everything fair, though, this does not mean i won't give my honest opinion about the topic. Maybe i'm paranoid because of past experience, but i don't team with people, because literally every time i have, it only round up stabbing me in the back in the end. So anyways, i find myself laughing at things very easily, so if you tell me the right joke that hit my funny bone just right, i'll no-joke spas out laughing. i'm always positive, even in serious situations. And... i think that's it... i don't know what else to say about myself, if you have any questions at all, feel completely free to ask, and i'll answer them. So anyways... i say *so anyways* a lot.. lol. SO ANYWAYS, I'm Ash, but you can call me Ash ^^. bye!

Last edited by QuixoticAsh (6/12/16 4:51 PM)

#508 6/12/16 6:28 PM

MejraThea United States
Demolition Crew
QuixoticAsh wrote:

I'm an otaku, which is just a fancy word to say i love computers, anime, and am fascinated with japanese culture.

Otaku means geek, a geek who is obsessed with a hobby. So either you're a computer otaku, an anime otaku, and/or a Japan otaku. Otaku doesn't mean all of the above, and it doesn't just mean 'love.'

Welcome to the server!

Last edited by MejraThea (6/13/16 10:06 PM)

#509 6/24/16 2:57 PM

RooTheGreat United Kingdom
Welcome Ash! Hope to see you around the server at some point!

Roo out.

http://i.imgflip.com/zh5x.gif

#510 6/26/16 2:57 PM

sdm United States
Staff
Note: Border Zoned

Website

dunktaku

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts