by the stash, for the stash
Latest Reviews & Articles
Latest Topic Replies
Name: Super Duper Vanilla Survival Server (SDVSS)
Connection Address ("IP"): mc.reviewstash.com
Whitelist Instructions: http://reviewstash.com/viewtopic.php?pid=46075#p46075
Basic Description: US-Based (Kansas Datacenter), 100% Vanilla Gameplay Minecraft Survival Server
Server & Forum OP / Staff List: xSDMx (Daniel Levy)
Server Statement of Intent: This server exists to provide a grief, theft, and cheat / hack free vanilla experience for each non-OP user; the only special ability that regular players have is block / chest logging via Prism.
Server donation / VIP information (we offer excellent & fair benefits for our donators)
Grief / theft incident reporting thread (and Prism logging tutorial)
General grievances, complaints, and suggestions
Job / trade requests and offers
Player status (vacation, leave of absence, hiatus, et cetera)
Forum introduction thread (introduce yourself to our community)
Abandoned Land / Building Claim Process
Server technical status issue reports (downtime, et cetera) - reply directly to THIS thread!
0) Do not steal, grief, cheat / hack, or violate any of the server rules.
1) You must respect the privacy of other players; if they, for example, do not want you on their land or do not want to PVP, abide by their request.
2) Spam, absurd displays of immaturity, inappropriate behavior, or forcing conversations about sensitive topics should be reported; for minor offenses you may be kicked. Repeat offenses could result in a ban.
3) Do not build on the nether roof.
4) Do not flood terrain or make large 1xN block towers.
5) You are responsible for news and events discussed on the forums; please keep up to date with the discussions and do not ask, during in-game chat, about issues that are usually answered or asked on the forums.
6) Lead creepers into water to prevent damage to the world; do not lead creepers into other player's structures.
7) Repair any damage that you see within the world.
8) Do not "shred" or destroy beaches for sand.
9) When clearing an area, try to replant.
10) Floating trees are not allowed - chop down the entire tree.
11) Do not take ice from rivers if you do not intend to refill them - make an ice collection area.
12) You are responsible for anything that happens on your account (forum or minecraft in-game name). It does not matter if it was you, a sibling, or a hacker that violated the rules.
12.5) When applying for the server whitelist and answering the first question, you must choose the rule above (#12) as your favorite one. You must not say that you were told to select the above rule; think of another, unique, explanation.
13) You may not spawn a wither anywhere near a town, spawn, or another player's base - you are responsible for all damage done.
14) As long as you replant and/or re-breed you can take things from public farms; unless a sign says otherwise.
15) If a home has been abandoned, you are free to squat on the property and use the available resources; please ask before you do this.
16) You may attempt to claim an abandoned structure or area of land by posting a request on the forums.
17) The server is not responsible for reimbursing items lost during incidents (personal or server related).
18) If you are in an emergency situation and need a "/tp" (teleport), please send a forum private message or "/tell" an OP - publicly requesting a teleport is not allowed.
19) Do not use cheating texture packs or block manipulation tools. You may only use OptiFine, standard texture packs, and/or a simple minimap.
20) If you login to the server and discover that you are banned, please reply with an appeal in the thread created for you at "Forum > Minecraft > Grief / Theft Reports, Bans, And Appeals > YOUR IGN".
21) You are responsible for finding the "ban process" instructions on the forums and understanding them.
22) You may not access the VIP lounge without having active VIP status.
23) Respect the word of staff / OPs; but if you have any private concerns or anonymous complaints do not hesitate to "private message" a staff member via the forums.
24) Be kind, patient, and generous with all players. Resolve conflicts gracefully and seek outside mediation if necessary. This server has a diverse group of players; we must respect one another.
Ban Process & Rules: http://reviewstash.com/viewtopic.php?pid=26221#p26221
Use this thread to report any server down times, or if the server is experiencing sever lag. Please no spam or off topic posts.
Also, check here first to make sure that the minecraft login servers and such aren't down:
it wont. something just went wonky with the server restart. it auto saves before the restart anyway. Probably just something to do with craftbukkit being outdated. as soon as sdm gets online this will all be fixed. if only i had his phone number rofl.