reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Information

What's the future of RVS? Please check this post and vote!
  • Forum
  •  » Minecraft
  •  » Server Details, Rules, and Status Discussion
Topic rating: 18

#1381 10/29/13 12:42 PM

nobodie's Avatar
nobodie United States
Member
Award: Contributor Diamond 1
Gender: male
From: Your Attic
Registered: 1/29/12
Posts: 515
Karma: -38
Note: My nipples look like Milk Duds
Reputation :   -48 

I would like to play, but cannot!


http://i.imgur.com/FrefBcV.jpg
 
 
 

10/29/13 12:42 PM

Advertisement Bot


#1382 10/29/13 4:28 PM

smithaustin2009's Avatar
smithaustin2009 United States
Member
Award: Contributor Diamond 2
Gender: male
From: Wisconsin
Registered: 1/24/12
Posts: 149
Karma: 2
Reputation :   

Why not? Just edit your profile in the launcher to 1.6

 
 
 

#1383 10/29/13 9:17 PM

Darkened_Auras's Avatar
Darkened_Auras United States
Demolition Crew
Gender: male
From: Texas
Registered: 4/19/13
Posts: 1598
Karma: -13
Reputation :   -22 

I think with the new world, if anyone finds an ice spikes or Mesa biome, they cannot just loot the thing, they should leave it, and announce its location on the forums, so everyone can some and build something with the special terrain if they want, and SDM can plan how to dole out the packed ice and stuffs.

 
 
 

#1384 10/29/13 9:40 PM

nerfteen's Avatar
nerfteen United States
Member
Gender: male
Registered: 5/02/12
Posts: 453
Karma: 2

Lucario7653 wrote:

I think with the new world, if anyone finds an ice spikes or Mesa biome, they cannot just loot the thing, they should leave it, and announce its location on the forums, so everyone can some and build something with the special terrain if they want, and SDM can plan how to dole out the packed ice and stuffs.

i think once we've expanded the border we should have a week or two with no border so everyone can go find those biomes outside the border and loot them.


http://signaturecraft.us/signatures/eJzLSy1KK0lNzePSCs5Mz0ssKS1KVUjPTy1WyEgtStXiyoNJ-2bmpSYXJaaVIFgKrolFJRlcRqamcGwIAGtwGeI~.png
 
 
 

#1385 10/29/13 10:56 PM

Darkened_Auras's Avatar
Darkened_Auras United States
Demolition Crew
Gender: male
From: Texas
Registered: 4/19/13
Posts: 1598
Karma: -13
Reputation :   -22 

nerfteen wrote:

Lucario7653 wrote:

I think with the new world, if anyone finds an ice spikes or Mesa biome, they cannot just loot the thing, they should leave it, and announce its location on the forums, so everyone can some and build something with the special terrain if they want, and SDM can plan how to dole out the packed ice and stuffs.

i think once we've expanded the border we should have a week or two with no border so everyone can go find those biomes outside the border and loot them.

We'd just have to make sure everyone knows where the border starts, and free looting land ends.

 
 
 

#1386 10/29/13 11:19 PM

nobodie's Avatar
nobodie United States
Member
Award: Contributor Diamond 1
Gender: male
From: Your Attic
Registered: 1/29/12
Posts: 515
Karma: -38
Note: My nipples look like Milk Duds
Reputation :   -48 

Lucario7653 wrote:

nerfteen wrote:

Lucario7653 wrote:

I think with the new world, if anyone finds an ice spikes or Mesa biome, they cannot just loot the thing, they should leave it, and announce its location on the forums, so everyone can some and build something with the special terrain if they want, and SDM can plan how to dole out the packed ice and stuffs.

i think once we've expanded the border we should have a week or two with no border so everyone can go find those biomes outside the border and loot them.

We'd just have to make sure everyone knows where the border starts, and free looting land ends.

sounds like wilderness 1.3


http://i.imgur.com/FrefBcV.jpg
 
 
 

#1387 10/30/13 5:11 AM

izaya13's Avatar
izaya13 United States
Member
Gender: male
From: North Carolina
Registered: 12/26/12
Posts: 334
Karma: 100000000
Note: Big Cheese
Reputation :   

nobodie wrote:

Lucario7653 wrote:

nerfteen wrote:


i think once we've expanded the border we should have a week or two with no border so everyone can go find those biomes outside the border and loot them.

We'd just have to make sure everyone knows where the border starts, and free looting land ends.

sounds like wilderness 1.3

I think this would be a cool idea cause honestly there is just so much cley (i know i spelt clay wrong on purpose)


http://signaturecraft.us/signatures/eJzzrEqsTDQ0tlIIyUhVcC9KTSxR8MvMy0rkAvH9EotKS_IV3BLzkvIruTIhSrmcMotKMhT80xQcFTxSi_K5fPNLSxIz8_JLi7mMTE3h2BAAXFAcIg~~.png
 
 
 

#1388 10/30/13 2:47 PM

JACEFACEXD's Avatar
JACEFACEXD
Member
Registered: 12/26/12
Posts: 44
Karma: 2
Reputation :   

is there REALLY 93 pages on this topic.. O.o


Small actions spark Big movements.
 
 
 

#1389 10/30/13 3:21 PM

Darkened_Auras's Avatar
Darkened_Auras United States
Demolition Crew
Gender: male
From: Texas
Registered: 4/19/13
Posts: 1598
Karma: -13
Reputation :   -22 

JACEFACEXD wrote:

is there REALLY 93 pages on this topic.. O.o

o.O

 
 
 

#1390 11/02/13 4:47 AM

FeistyPotato's Avatar
FeistyPotato
Member
Registered: 6/16/13
Posts: 13
Karma: 0
Reputation :   

Lucario7653 wrote:

JACEFACEXD wrote:

is there REALLY 93 pages on this topic.. O.o

o.O

100,000 views soon too

 
 
 

#1391 11/02/13 6:29 AM

Conchitis's Avatar
Conchitis Germany
Member
Gender: male
Registered: 8/18/13
Posts: 99
Karma: -3
Reputation :   

Is there a fixed Date and time for the new server launch? Or will you make an announcement, when all plugins are ready to update?
greetings smile

 
 
 

#1392 11/02/13 7:13 AM

sambond009's Avatar
sambond009 United States
Veteran
Award: Contributor Diamond 2
Gender: male
From: La Repubblica di Venezia
Registered: 1/29/12
Posts: 1153
Karma: 1
Note: CLAY COLLECTOR
Reputation :   36 

Website

Conchitis wrote:

Is there a fixed Date and time for the new server launch? Or will you make an announcement, when all plugins are ready to update?
greetings smile

I'm pretty sure there is no date set at the moment, we usually update right after the plugins update.

 
 
 

#1393 11/02/13 2:27 PM

Darkened_Auras's Avatar
Darkened_Auras United States
Demolition Crew
Gender: male
From: Texas
Registered: 4/19/13
Posts: 1598
Karma: -13
Reputation :   -22 

pretty much.

 
 
 

#1394 11/02/13 8:10 PM

snackycj's Avatar
snackycj
Member
Registered: 6/11/13
Posts: 127
Karma: 0
Reputation :   

Which plugins are we waiting to update?

 
 
 

#1395 11/02/13 9:50 PM

Darkened_Auras's Avatar
Darkened_Auras United States
Demolition Crew
Gender: male
From: Texas
Registered: 4/19/13
Posts: 1598
Karma: -13
Reputation :   -22 

Yes

 
 
 
  • Forum
  •  » Minecraft
  •  » Server Details, Rules, and Status Discussion

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online
Index Map
About Us