reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Guest Information

Reviewstash isn't just another technology review website - it's your review website! Registered members can submit reviews to be featured on the home page, participate in contests, and ask questions in the forums - register today to get started! Registration also removes interstitial ads.
Topic rating: 9

#1 11/13/11 9:17 AM

sdm United States
Staff
Note: Border Zoned

Website

DO NOT TRY TO RESPOND TO THIS TOPIC.

11/13/11 9:17 AM

Advertisement Bot

#2 11/13/11 10:12 AM

sorairo
Award: Contributor Diamond 2
Note: Crazy Cat Lady

Website

1. Spazure
2. Holes left by creepers blowing up, fill them with dirt.
3. Plant another tree! (and try not to chop the WHOLE thing)
4. Ummm... idk? I'm a relatively new player, but friendly and eager to learn more. big_smile

Last edited by sorairo (11/13/11 10:14 AM)

#3 11/13/11 12:37 PM

roflcopter151's Default Avatar
roflcopter151
1.roflcopter151
2. When a creeper makes an explosion crater thing
3. chop the whole thing down so it doesn't look ugly
4. I'm generally a pretty amiable person...won't pull any shenanigans like arrow traps or grief your stuff. Unless of course, instigated by someone else wink. But yeah. Just looking to have some fun during down time. I can build but nothing too large otherwise I lose interest.

#4 11/13/11 2:22 PM

pred002's Default Avatar
pred002
1: In-game username: pred002
2: Describe in a couple of words what a "moon hole" is (in terms of minecraft) - what do you do about them?: they are caused by creepers blowing up, and should be filled up with dirt/sand(forest or desert)
3: What should you do when you chop down a tree?: plant a spling
4: What can you add to the server?: i add amazing buildings, and stop greifers smile

#5 11/13/11 3:24 PM

sdm United States
Staff

Website

Spazure, rofl, and pred have all been approved.

#6 11/14/11 2:17 PM

AgainstBZ's Default Avatar
AgainstBZ
1: In-game username. AgainstBZ
2: Describe in a couple of words what a "moon hole" is (in terms of minecraft) - what do you do about them? Holes that occur after a creeper explosion. Fill them in.
3: What should you do when you chop down a tree? Chop down the entire thing, plant a sapling in its place.
4: What can you add to the server? I'm pretty new, but I can be another helpful player. I really like exploring.

#7 11/14/11 3:06 PM

sdm United States
Staff

Website

AgainstBZ has been approved.

#8 11/19/11 9:40 AM

Storminormin's Default Avatar
Storminormin
1: Storminormin
2: A "moonhole" is a spot that a creeper has blown up, fill them with dirt if possible.
3: Make sure you don't chop one down near someone's town or home, cut the whole thing down and replant it.
4: I have some basic redstone knowledge (how to use it, and how to use some logic gates), I also do quite a bit of mining. I'm not so great at creating buildings that are aesthetically pleasing, but I do like helping others build. I would like to join just to have fun.

Last edited by Storminormin (11/19/11 9:55 AM)

#9 11/19/11 10:30 AM

porkchop's Default Avatar
porkchop
1: porkchopworkshop
2: Creeper assplosions, fill them up with dirt.
3: Cut down the whole thing and plant a sapling.
4: I want to join because I'm looking for a fun/friendly server. I'll build nice stuff, I like to mine.

Hope to see you on.

#10 11/19/11 11:42 AM

sdm United States
Staff

Website

Storminormin wrote:

1: Storminormin
2: A "moonhole" is a spot that a creeper has blown up, fill them with dirt if possible.
3: Make sure you don't chop one down near someone's town or home, cut the whole thing down and replant it.
4: I have some basic redstone knowledge (how to use it, and how to use some logic gates), I also do quite a bit of mining. I'm not so great at creating buildings that are aesthetically pleasing, but I do like helping others build. I would like to join just to have fun.

porkchop wrote:

1: porkchopworkshop
2: Creeper assplosions, fill them up with dirt.
3: Cut down the whole thing and plant a sapling.
4: I want to join because I'm looking for a fun/friendly server. I'll build nice stuff, I like to mine.

Hope to see you on.

Added!

#11 11/19/11 2:59 PM

Lizard_jam
1: In-game username.  lizardjam
2: Describe in a couple of words what a "moonhole" is (in terms of minecraft) - what should you do about them? A hole a creeper makes.  Fill it in, but not with random materials, try to make it look nice.
3: What should you do when you chop down a tree? Replant it so wood isn't hard to find. Also take the WHOLE tree.
4: Why do you want to join the server? Or, what skill can you add? I really want to play on a vanilla server.  I've been playing bukkit servers for a long time now and the commands just seem to get old.  I also like to build uniqe houses/mansions and towns.

#12 11/19/11 3:02 PM

sdm United States
Staff

Website

Lizard_jam wrote:

1: In-game username.  lizardjam
2: Describe in a couple of words what a "moonhole" is (in terms of minecraft) - what should you do about them? A hole a creeper makes.  Fill it in, but not with random materials, try to make it look nice.
3: What should you do when you chop down a tree? Replant it so wood isn't hard to find. Also take the WHOLE tree.
4: Why do you want to join the server? Or, what skill can you add? I really want to play on a vanilla server.  I've been playing bukkit servers for a long time now and the commands just seem to get old.  I also like to build uniqe houses/mansions and towns.

Added - welcome to the server!

#13 11/19/11 5:44 PM

witness's Default Avatar
witness
1: Ankapanka
2: A creeper hole, I would fill it with dirt/sand or whatever the surrounding area is made of
3: Cut down the entire tree, not leave any branches.  Plant a new tree in its place.
4: I have been looking for a small personal vanilla server for a while. I am a good miner as well as a builder of practical inventions such as automatic farms, mob systems etc.

#14 11/19/11 6:02 PM

ronskian United States
witness wrote:

1: Ankapanka
2: A creeper hole, I would fill it with dirt/sand or whatever the surrounding area is made of
3: Cut down the entire tree, not leave any branches.  Plant a new tree in its place.
4: I have been looking for a small personal vanilla server for a while. I am a good miner as well as a builder of practical inventions such as automatic farms, mob systems etc.

Added!

Did you remember to vote today?

http://minecraft-server-list.com/server/19056/

#15 11/19/11 8:22 PM

Cerebz United Kingdom
Minecraft name: Cerebz
What is a Moon Hole: Well, you know that point in your minecraft life when everything seems safe - it's day time and you're above ground in sunlight - and you're walking around...? A moonhole is what happens when you didn't notice that sunlight surviving creeper jumping ontop of your head and killing you sad So you find where you were and fill that hole back up, or repair whatever it was got exploded upon!
CHOP THE TREE FULLY DOWN AND REPLANT IT DAMNIT! #nerdrage
And finally, I'm OCD, so I'll just do things over and over wink What more could you want for minecraft? big_smile

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online
Index Map
About Us