reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Guest Information

Reviewstash isn't just another technology review website - it's your review website! Registered members can submit reviews to be featured on the home page, participate in contests, and ask questions in the forums - register today to get started! Registration also removes interstitial ads.
Topic rating: 0

#1 4/04/12 9:35 PM

Drlax's Default Avatar
Drlax
0: erichards2
1: No
2: Its a hole created by creepers when they explode, when a player encounters one they are required to fill in
    the hole with excess dirt they are reccommended to carry.
3: Chop the whole tree down so there are no floating trees, also if you are clearing a whole forest, plant new
    saplings to replace them.
4: a player should report suspicious activity by posting via the forums.
5: minecraft-server-list,com because I want a good vanilla server to play on with other
    people.
6: I can add a positve atmopshere for the whole ccommunity, I can make a good looking structures, I don't
    approve of griefing, I am able to help others out and work along side people, and I have a genuine love for
    the game.

Thanks for the opportunity to apply to your sever.

4/04/12 9:35 PM

Advertisement Bot

#2 4/06/12 10:37 AM

Guzzie United States
Award: Contributor Diamond 4
Denied.

Friendlier neighborhood OP, ask me if you need help on anything.

Have you completed the Great Challenge?

#3 4/06/12 2:22 PM

Drlax's Default Avatar
Drlax
Why was I denied? I read the rules and filled out the application correctly, I'm just looking for an honest answer, I really just want to find a decent server to play on...

#4 4/06/12 2:26 PM

Drlax's Default Avatar
Drlax
I Just reread the posting requirements and rules and saw that I forgot to list my username as the subject, Sorry about that, please let me know if there is anything else I can do to get added to the server.

Thanks,
-erichards2

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online
Index Map
About Us