reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Guest Information

Reviewstash isn't just another technology review website - it's your review website! Registered members can submit reviews to be featured on the home page, participate in contests, and ask questions in the forums - register today to get started! Registration also removes interstitial ads.
Topic rating: 0

#1 4/05/12 7:24 AM

Minecrafter2610's Default Avatar
Minecrafter2610
0: In-game username: Minecrafter2610
1: Is using a "tool" like the X-Ray texture pack okay? No its not, theres a reason its called "Vanilla"
2: Describe in a couple of words what a "moon hole" is (in terms of minecraft) - what should you do about them? I dont know what moon holes is but i guess you mean world holes, well its simple just disconnect and join again.
3: What should you do when you chop down a tree? Make planks? just kidding, chop the whole tree down.
4: How do you report suspicious server activity? by Contacting the owner of the server, or ops.
5: How did you find out about the server? If another user referred you, put their IGN here (the user must send a private message confirming your referral). I found it on google after hours of searching after a good anti griefing vanilla server smile
6: Why should you be approved - what can you add to the server? Well i love to help other people out and im pretty good at designing house's

Cheers!
Minecrafter2610
big_smile

4/05/12 7:24 AM

Advertisement Bot

#2 4/06/12 10:37 AM

Guzzie United States
Award: Contributor Diamond 4
Denied.

Friendlier neighborhood OP, ask me if you need help on anything.

Have you completed the Great Challenge?

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online
Index Map
About Us