reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Information

What's the future of RVS? Please check this post and vote!
Topic rating: 1

#1 10/09/12 1:21 PM

Zedertone's Default Avatar
Zedertone
Question #1 - Integrity Check - Minimum of Three Sentences:

Please choose one rule (required), different from the one chosen by the previous applicant (at the time of your post), and respond to each of the following questions with a complete sentence:

Why did you choose this rule? Because it seemed pretty cool to make my Application about.
Is there ever a situation where an exception should be made to this rule? Please explain your answer. Well, I think if you get Griefed, You may need to tell some people in game to help you rebuild? Soo..
If you could add another rule to the server, what would it be? If none, why? None, The servers rules look pretty in-depth and well done.

Question #2 - Motivation Check - Minimum of Three Sentences:

Why are you interested in playing on a Vanilla SMP server? Well, I've always been interested in Vanilla Servers. When A server is Whitelisted I think its even better. The reason being, You get privacy, You dont get griefed.. (Often) And everyone is nice. Over all ive been wanting to try a (SMP) Server for a while now.

Question #3 - Dedication Check - Minimum of Three Sentences:

What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment in Minecraft? Why? Well probably helping build one of the coolest, and biggest houses in Minecraft that was featured on Youtube and now has at least 1 million views.
-OR-
If you are a new player, what do you plan to do in Minecraft? Why?

Question #4 - Comprehension Check - Minimum of One Sentence:

To repeat, you will only answer one question. You must answer the question that the last applicant did not.

How do you report suspicious server activity? Well , I would /tell an OP.. Or just maybe sneak around them and see what they're doing.
-OR-
What is a Zaphod?

Question #5 - Referral Check - Optional:

If you know another player on the server, please list their in-game name.

10/09/12 1:21 PM

Advertisement Bot

#2 10/12/12 3:05 PM

Shandrew82's Default Avatar
Shandrew82 United States
Champion
Award: Contributor Diamond 3
Note: ✔️✔

sorry, but do to the immaturity you showed on this thread im going to have to deny you.

http://www.jokacraft.com/t6197-zeds-unban-appeal

http://i.imgur.com/4X8Bt5y.jpg

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online
Index Map
About Us