reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Guest Information

Reviewstash isn't just another technology review website - it's your review website! Registered members can submit reviews to be featured on the home page, participate in contests, and ask questions in the forums - register today to get started! Registration also removes interstitial ads.
Topic rating: 6

#1 10/14/12 6:48 AM

Wickey's Default Avatar
Wickey
Tags: [application]

Question #1 - Integrity Check - Minimum of Three Sentences:

The rules that I have chosen is:

Don't flood (I do not want to restrict water / lava) or make 1xN towers.

I choose this rule because I want to play in a world that looks good, not in a world that looks raped by people.
I have seen a lot of minecraft servers where te only thing you see is 1xN towers and water / creeper damage all over.

That's why I love that this is one of the head rules.

Question #2 - Motivation Check - Minimum of Three Sentences:

I'm interest in playing on this server because it seems like you take minecraft serious.
Keeping all the griefers and hateful people out of the server.
I would love to play in a server where you can start building something great without having to rebuild it because other people have broken it down.

Question #3 - Dedication Check - Minimum of Three Sentences:

I have build servile castle, arena and mansions. All of these buildings I enjoyed building. But every time I was building one or finished building other people have tried to destroy it. Accept for the ones I have build in single player of course. Lately I have also taken an interest in building with redstone. I hope to develop  the skill en knowledge to build with redstone on your server.

Question #4 - Comprehension Check - Minimum of One Sentence:

Question:

How do you report suspicious server activity?

Answer:

You can report suspicious server activity via the forums. By posting this activity on the forms.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Wickey

10/14/12 6:48 AM

Advertisement Bot

#2 10/16/12 9:36 PM

Shandrew82's Default Avatar
Shandrew82 United States
Champion
Award: Contributor Diamond 3
Note: ✔️✔

added!

http://i.imgur.com/4X8Bt5y.jpg