reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Information

What's the future of RVS? Please check this post and vote!
Topic rating: 0

#1 12/15/12 8:38 PM

tettles's Default Avatar
tettles

Question #1 - Integrity Check - Minimum of Three Sentences:
Rule- "Always lead a creeper to water."

Why I chose this rule:

I understand that sometimes accidents happen, but it frustrates me seeing somebody, trying to pull a harmless prank, accidentally blowing up my base. I believe that it is good to have this rule in the game because somebody would try to be a superhero and not lead him to water and the creeper blows up my home.

There should be an exception to this rule whenever water is not around, or you're not in somebodies base. Also if you leave one of those "moon holes" please clean it up.

A rule I would add is NO mods allowed what-so-ever because one of my friends showed me this "minimap" that showed you where ores were. This mod was cheaty and I frowned upon it. I never thought of him the same after that.

To go the extra mile I'll add another rule. An age limit of 13 should be on here. I do not like the immature 7 year olds with the "your face" comebacks. I'm sure that this whitelist process eliminates most of that though.

Question #2 - Motivation Check - Minimum of Three Sentences:

I would like to play on the vanilla server for a few reasons. One of the reasons being that I would enjoy being on this server with the community it seems to have. I was on the DYNMap and the people on there seemed really nice! The other reason i would like to play on this server is that I do not enjoy being griefed. People who greif for fun on a whitelist server disgust me, and with the mods you have that will not be possible.

Question #3 - Dedication Check - Minimum of Three Sentences:

My greatest accomplishment in minecraft was building an enderman farm. It took many resources and a bunch of time to build it. I like building any sort of mob farm from skeleton to blaze to even iron golem. I would attach a picture of my golem farm, but it is not on the internet. If you would like to see further pictures you can add me on Skype : tettles11.

Question #4 - Comprehension Check - Minimum of One Sentence:

How do you report suspicious server activity?

a player should report suspicious activity by posting on the forums; the EXACT phrase via the forums. If you do not post the suspicious activities not only will your claim not be seen, it will be ignored.

Question #5 - Referral Check - Optional:

No referrals at this point in time, but I would love to meet some.

- Sincerely, Tettles

12/15/12 8:38 PM

Advertisement Bot

#2 12/15/12 8:49 PM

simplyskyler
Award: Contributor Diamond 1
Note: officially blown up by SDM
This is a huge improvement over your other two applications. I especially like how clear you made it, well done. I'm not sure if you understand #4, but you've already applied a number of times. Tell you what: You talk with me via messages so that I can be absolutely sure you understand #4 and we don't spam the board with more of your applications. You seem cool, and you're dedicated and I freaking love it. So we're gonna talk and see that you get this, k?

Did you remember to vote today?

http://minecraft-server-list.com/server/19056/

#3 12/15/12 8:51 PM

tettles's Default Avatar
tettles

Do you want to talk to me on Skype, or is there another preferred method?

#4 12/15/12 8:53 PM

simplyskyler
Note: officially blown up by SDM
We'll talk via the messaging system here on the forums. I just sent you a message, alright?

Did you remember to vote today?

http://minecraft-server-list.com/server/19056/

#5 12/16/12 10:02 AM

492728 United Kingdom

Removed from whitelist

Stop looking for a witty sig.

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online