reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Information

What's the future of RVS? Please check this post and vote!
Topic rating: 0

#1 12/19/12 5:37 AM

wolf3594's Default Avatar
wolf3594
Question #1 - Integrity Check - Minimum of Three Sentences:

Absolutely do not use cheating texture packs or block manipulation tools - the only acceptable client modifications are regular texture packs, mini-maps, and optifine.

Why did you choose this rule?
- Exploration and collecting loot is one of greatest parts about Minecraft. Having cheating texture packs completely diminishes what you were able to find on your own.
Is there ever a situation where an exception should be made to this rule? Please explain your answer.
- No, I don't think there should be exceptions.
If you could add another rule to the server, what would it be? If none, why?
- The only thing that I would add is removing PVP from the general area and having PVP areas. It's annoying when you get hurt from one of your friends while you are trying to mine an area.

Question #2 - Motivation Check - Minimum of Three Sentences:

- I like Minecraft the way it was originally created. I like the challenges of survival and building what I can with what I can find.

Question #3 - Dedication Check - Minimum of Three Sentences:

I built this obelisk that went from almost bedrock to upper limit. It was surrounded by stairs that went from the bottom of the obelisk to sea level and then surrounded by a wall with battlements. It took me a month just to clear all the ground and water in that area to build up from almost bedrock. It also had a column of lava down the middle of the obelisk for lighting and stairs that went up and around the inside of the obelisk from the bottom to the top where my bedroom stood.

Question #4 - Comprehension Check - Minimum of One Sentence:

For this section, please answer the question that was not chosen by the previous applicant.

Also, be sure to include the question you chose before you state your answer.

To repeat, you will only answer one question. You must answer the question that the last applicant did not.

How do you report suspicious server activity?
- The best way to report suspicious activity is by writing a message via the forums and inform the moderators who was suspicious and try to include screenshots.

Question #5 - Referral Check - Optional:

I know no one but my refer someone myself at some point.

Thanks,

wolf3594

12/19/12 5:37 AM

Advertisement Bot

#2 12/19/12 9:16 PM

simplyskyler
Award: Contributor Diamond 1
Note: officially blown up by SDM
Denied. It's mostly good, but you failed #2's only real purpose. Go over spelling and grammar and be sure you aren't hitting minimums for the next time, I'll expect it on a re-do.

Did you remember to vote today?

http://minecraft-server-list.com/server/19056/

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online
Index Map
About Us