reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Guest Information

Reviewstash isn't just another technology review website - it's your review website! Registered members can submit reviews to be featured on the home page, participate in contests, and ask questions in the forums - register today to get started! Registration also removes interstitial ads.
Topic rating: 2

#751 6/02/16 9:53 PM

Darkened_Auras United States
Demolition Crew

I know luke and skylawker are friends and constantly mess with each other. I'd ask them about it before punishment.

6/02/16 9:53 PM

Advertisement Bot

#752 6/03/16 2:43 AM

MejraThea United States
Demolition Crew
Award: Contributor Diamond 4
I'm just riding along my track to my portal and suddenly I go down a block and stop.

You're seriously griefing other people's tunnels to steal their rails? The Detector and Activator rails, especially, that I am out of gold and redstone to even make anymore, which is why my track track is just short of my portal. It did not mean that it was abandoned or not being used.

If these could be replaced, I'd be grateful. But I am not happy. It does not leave a good impression of all the new members that have been added to the server as of late.

Uploaded Images

Last edited by MejraThea (6/03/16 2:45 AM)

I like to comment on whitelist applications, I'm friendly by nature. I cannot whitelist you.
Please stop messaging me about being whitelisted.

#753 6/03/16 10:49 PM

MejraThea United States
Demolition Crew
Lucky me, I get to make another post in this thread.

Someone stole my horse from the spawn stalls. It was solid black, had a saddle, and was named Yassan II.

Uploaded Images

I like to comment on whitelist applications, I'm friendly by nature. I cannot whitelist you.

#754 6/04/16 1:47 AM

Demolition Crew

I don't know what happened, but if you wanna take one of mine, they're in the pasture right behind your house (that's probably where you got your original). go ahead and take one of the saddled ones, I have a double chest full of saddles.

Last edited by Darkened_Auras (6/04/16 1:48 AM)

#755 6/04/16 6:26 AM

Panzor's Default Avatar
Panzor United States
Demolition Crew
I know where it is! I just saw it yesterday right near the skelly farm!

#756 6/04/16 7:41 AM

Billieluvr38 United States
This is fantastic, didn't think I'd ever have to hit this topic up except to try to give resources to people who lost it- but someone took my Ender Chest. Isn't a huge deal, I know, but isn't cool man.

#757 6/04/16 12:39 PM

Demolition Crew

I wonder if "Johnnyboy141" is the one behind all of this. I'm going to guess probably not, this is a lot of widespread petty theft for one guy.

#758 6/04/16 3:01 PM

MejraThea United States
Demolition Crew
Darkened_Auras wrote:

I don't know what happened, but if you wanna take one of mine, they're in the pasture right behind your house (that's probably where you got your original). go ahead and take one of the saddled ones, I have a double chest full of saddles.

Yes. I bred two of yours to get my first one, thank you by the way! Haha. And thank you for the offer, I'll take you up on that if I don't find it where Panzor suggested, I appreciate it. ^^

Panzor was correct, I found it and returned it to it's stall. But I still appreciate your generosity. smile

Panzor wrote:

I know where it is! I just saw it yesterday right near the skelly farm!

Thanks, I'll check!

Last edited by MejraThea (6/04/16 3:06 PM)

#759 6/10/16 10:58 AM

Billieluvr38 United States
Here I am again! All of my pigs were killed, and in place of them there's a redstone block. Also most of my baby chickens were killed that inhabited my chicken farm.

#760 6/11/16 12:16 PM

zombiek420's Default Avatar
zombiek420
I would like to submit a grief report. On 6/10/16 i got on the server and noticed all my diamonds were gone. I checked everyone, in all my chests, hoppers and ender-chest. I could not fine them. It was about 20-30 diamonds. 1 day later, 6/11/16, i go in my chest to get some iron and can't find it. Both my iron, and diamonds have disappeared. There is some other people on the server, 1 as far as i know so far, that was also stolen from. My base is located at 2194 53 996. It would be great if the person stealing is found, and i get all my resources back. Thanks! P.S. I'm really enjoying the server smile

#761 6/15/16 3:41 PM

MejraThea United States
Demolition Crew
I have 8 horses. One is kept in the stables, named Yassan (black).

The other 7 are at my base; Yasshi (black), Lumi (white), Sylvierre (silver), Ciocco (brown), Kola (mid brown with a light mane), Holly (light brown with dark mane), and Marrón (dark brown). I keep them for their colors, they are pets. Today, I got on and Holly isn't here. She's the same color as the horse pictured below, without the white markings.

Please return her. I spent a lot of time breeding and eliminating horses to get all of these colors. If you wanted to breed with her that's fine, but you didn't need to take her.

But I take this to be more of an offense than if someone had stolen diamonds or iron. Keep the saddle. Just return Holly to me.

Uploaded Images

Last edited by MejraThea (6/17/16 11:45 PM)

#762 7/07/16 3:36 PM

IBryBryI United States
This seems like a great plugin!! Good Choice!

~You're Friend
             IBryBryI

#763 7/08/16 1:40 PM

MejraThea United States
Demolition Crew
Seriously? Another post from me?

Someone stole some dye from my shop without paying. Really nice.

One of you owes me 5 Gold Ingots. You know who you are.

#764 7/08/16 2:07 PM

Mister_Duckless Netherlands
Uh could be me who has been messing around with the numbers... On my way to fix you the gold wink

#765 7/08/16 2:47 PM

MejraThea United States
Demolition Crew
Thanks! Sorry for my outburst.

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online
Index Map
About Us