reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Information

What's the future of RVS? Please check this post and vote!
Topic rating: 0

#1 1/18/13 5:10 PM

Eklab_Sdoow's Default Avatar
Eklab_Sdoow
Question #1 - Integrity Check - Minimum of Three Sentences:

Rule: No stealing from other members of the server.

I chose this rule because of my time on a faction server. While I was playing on this faction server I had people in my faction that kept rummaging through my chests and taking things that they needed, not from their own supply of the items but only from my stuff. I, at the time was the owner of the faction and tried to deal with the problem nicely but to no avail did the stealing stop. Also if, in real life, stealing from someone else can end you in jail then why would it be allowed in this game!

In my opinion there could be an exception to the rule in only one case, was if someone were to ask you for your stuff prior to stealing it and only with permission would they be able to use the items they were looking for.

If there was another thing I could add to the server it would be something besides a rule but a standard. I just love working in a team with people whether it be in a PVP game, building, or even inventing people catch mistakes, save your life(In game of course), and bring more fun to minecraft. So, I would love to have to create something for the community on the server that everyone could use. Therefore people can understand what your about in Minecraft and even have a chance to help you on your chosen project.

Question #2 - Motivation Check - Minimum of Three Sentence

I am interested in being on a vanilla server because of just how much I love pure survival. Personally I think mods ruin certain aspects of the game and "Cut Corners" so to say. For example on a server with a shop plugin that includes ores that you have to find in the earth, going to that shop and buying it can ruin the fun of caving and finding that small pocket of diamonds over a lava pool. Teleporting ruins the game for me also, the availibility to use the command /home just makes me annoyed. It is not available in realistic and ruins the fun of being blown up by a creeper in the middle of the night while walking home from a caving trip.

Question #3 - Dedication Check - Minimum of Three Sentences:

What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment in Minecraft? Why?
I believe my greatest Minecraft accomplishment was my second Minecraft house. My second house was my greatest achievement in Minecraft because it allowed me to see a very explicit improvement between my former building skills and the ones I now possess. My second house was built with more attention to detail, color palettes that matched, redstone contraptions, and overall hominess that was not present in the first house that I created.

Question #4 - Comprehension Check - Minimum of One Sentence:

Question: What is a Zaphod?

Answer: A Zaphod is -whispers in ear- artichoke69.

Question #5 - Referral Check - Optional:

I currently am in a position where I know none of the players on the server. If I am accepted though, I am excited to meet them!

1/18/13 5:10 PM

Advertisement Bot

#2 1/18/13 5:52 PM

Xathonn
Demolition Crew
Note: Hacker Crusher

Website

Nice you're second time appling I remember you you failed at question 4 5 times

#3 1/18/13 5:58 PM

Eklab_Sdoow
I'm not sure I understand completely. You did not provide me with what I did wrong, had to improve on, or even if I was accepted or not.

#4 1/18/13 6:40 PM

Xathonn
Demolition Crew
Note: Hacker Crusher

Website

You failed at Question #4 multiple times when you first applied all you had to do was say 3 simple words if you read the rules you would have known what to say tongue I believe you got it right this time

Last edited by Xathonn (1/18/13 6:41 PM)

#5 1/18/13 7:23 PM

Eklab_Sdoow
I understand now, thanks I hope you consider letting me in even after my mistakes on the first go. I tried pretty darn hard on this one tongue

#6 1/19/13 9:48 PM

simplyskyler
Award: Contributor Diamond 1
Note: officially blown up by SDM
Well, I'll tell you what. You tell me the correct answer for the question you failed 50 million times and I'll be glad to accept you, alright? tongue

Did you remember to vote today?

http://minecraft-server-list.com/server/19056/

#7 1/21/13 5:30 PM

Eklab_Sdoow
Number 4:
How do you report suspicious activity on the server:
Report the suspicious behavior via the forums.

#8 1/22/13 5:25 PM

simplyskyler
Award: Contributor Diamond 1
Note: officially blown up by SDM
Alright, good. tongue Accepted!

Did you remember to vote today?

http://minecraft-server-list.com/server/19056/

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online