reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Guest Information

Reviewstash isn't just another technology review website - it's your review website! Registered members can submit reviews to be featured on the home page, participate in contests, and ask questions in the forums - register today to get started! Registration also removes interstitial ads.
Topic rating: 5

#1 1/20/13 9:54 AM

FazendaKing99's Default Avatar
FazendaKing99
Subject: IGN: FazendaKing99

Question #1 - Integrity Check - Three Sentences:

"The two golden rules - do not steal or grief."

Why did you choose this rule?

I chose this rule because I feel people should feel safe and not worry about anyone stealing their stuff or destroying their buildings. This rule keeps the server community safe and happy.

Is there ever a situation where an exception should be made to this rule? Please explain your answer.

There is no exception to this rule because there will never be a situation that will allow anyone to steal or grief peoples things. Stealing and griefing will only make people mad and frustrated and want to quit the server.

If you could add another rule to the server, what would it be? If none, why?

If I could add a rule it would be that if you need something that someone else has they can give them something else for it that is not an unfair deal.

Question #2 - Motivation Check - Three Sentences:

Why are you interested in playing on a Vanilla SMP server?

Survival, Vanilla SMP is the best way people should play together. It is a way to be able to play with other people and still feel like you are playing normal Minecraft. Minecraft is not a game that needs mods and other additional things added to it. It is suppose to be a normal experience while playing with other people from other places.

Question #3 - Dedication Check - Three Sentences:

What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment in Minecraft? Why?

I feel that my greatest accomplishment in Minecraft would be the construction of my battle arena that took me 1 year to build. It was 600 blocks high and 15000 blocks wide, I built it with no mods and did it on survival and cleared out all the land by hand. The best thing i think was only dieing about 100 times and never quitting.

Question #4 - Comprehension Check - One Sentence:

What is a Zaphod?

Artichoke69

I would report suspicious server activity by sending a Minecraft message to the server owner saying what is going on or sending an e-mail to the sever owner telling what is going on and sanding pictures with it or ask an op that is on the server at the time to go check it out.

Last edited by FazendaKing99 (1/20/13 12:16 PM)

1/20/13 9:54 AM

Advertisement Bot

#2 1/20/13 11:31 AM

Hood_Less Cyprus
Award: Contributor Diamond 1
Note: King Bart
Rethink your answer to Question 4, reread the instructions to making an appication. You will be denied if this isnt changed, im pretty sure. tongue

~In rain or hail I will not wear a hood~

#3 1/20/13 12:18 PM

FazendaKing99's Default Avatar
FazendaKing99
Thanks

#4 1/21/13 2:01 PM

simplyskyler
Award: Contributor Diamond 1
Note: officially blown up by SDM
No, he's being denied for this.

http://fishbans.com/u/FazendaKing99

Did you remember to vote today?