reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Information

What's the future of RVS? Please check this post and vote!
Topic rating: 0

#1 1/29/13 4:17 PM

TinyAce4646's Default Avatar
TinyAce4646 United States
Question #1 - Motivation Check - Minimum of Three Sentences:

I Would love to play on this server. I have allways loved watching mindcrack and feel like this is very close. I dont like playing alone very mutch. This server looks like a toon of fun. I will tell you my spelling suks. i am friendly and can get together with every one. But i am only 13 my name on minecraft is TinyAce4646

Question #2 - Dedication Check - Minimum of Three Sentences:

My  gratest acomplishment was wining HG 5 times in a row. or building a woodin manchion.
-OR-
I am kinda new to minecraft but have tuns of potentcial. I have played Xbox minrecraft and am pritty good. I feel like i would like to build the ultmit hobet house (house built into a mountin)
Question #3 - Comprehension Check - Minimum of One Sentence:
I would first go and tell a Op. then I would alurt the server and thats it. but i would make shure to stay away becouse if he saw me he could do something.

-OR-
What is a Zaphod?

For this section, please answer the question that was not chosen by the previous applicant.

Also, be sure to include the question you chose before you state your answer.

To repeat, you will only answer one question. You must answer the question that the last applicant did not.

If you are unsure of the answer to either of these questions, please thoroughly read the rules.

Question #4 - Referral Check (Optional):

If you know another player on the server, please list their in-game name; otherwise, do not include this section in your application.

1/29/13 4:17 PM

Advertisement Bot

#2 1/30/13 8:34 AM

Jockslap
Award: Contributor Diamond 1

Sorry but you'll have to put in a bit more effort than that before you can be accepted.

http://i50.tinypic.com/23ro27l.png http://minecraft-server-list.com/server/logo/19056.png

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online
Index Map
About Us