reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Information

What's the future of RVS? Please check this post and vote!
Topic rating: 0

#1 2/25/13 12:43 AM

NorthboundFox United States
Why are you interested in playing on a Vanilla SMP server?
I've been playing Minecraft since early alpha and of late I've been looking to let go of the modifications and get back to vanilla. Unfortunately, SSP can be a dull state of existence after a time so I'd much rather spend it with other like-minded individuals. I started playing minecraft because of the joy I got from spelunking and being able to say "I built this" and I'd like to return to that. Honestly, with all the great mod-packs out there today none of them seem to give me that feeling of reward that comes from hard work quite like vanilla can.

What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment in Minecraft? Why?
My greatest accomplishment? Honestly, I can't say I really have one that stands out above the rest. I guess one of my more notable accomplishments would have to be the months I spent as an admin of a semi-creative server and managed to keep everyone entertained while keeping the server maintained. No grief incident went unpaired, the map never corrupted and none of the numerous plugins I meticulously maintained ever conflicted. This was over a year ago and the server fell to pieces after the host quit due to understandable circumstances, but during that time I had some of the best fun I'd ever had in Minecraft with one of the best communities I'd ever had the joy of accompanying.

That aside, I've built a few great structures in my time (mostly castles and cave dwellings). My favorite to date would have to be my subterranean dwarven mine and forge I built a while back. I spent weeks digging and building in an attempt to create a practical and aesthetically pleasing workplace to come back to after long ventures. The work I put into that structure was immense, but I loved every second of it.

How do you report suspicious server activity?
By replying to the reports thread on the forums located at "Forum Minecraft Grief / Theft Reports, Bans, and Appeals Grief / Theft Reports and Ban Process Information" with the username of the player in question accompanied by any other relevant evidence such as images, times, and chat log references if possible.

2/25/13 12:43 AM

Advertisement Bot

#2 2/25/13 11:33 AM

Jockslap
Award: Contributor Diamond 1

Neat and organized, pleasing to the eye and all questions answered correctly and then some tongue
Great app, welcome to the server.

http://i50.tinypic.com/23ro27l.png http://minecraft-server-list.com/server/logo/19056.png

#3 2/26/13 1:03 AM

NorthboundFox United States
Thank you smile I'm quite glad to be here!

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online
Index Map
About Us