reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Guest Information

Reviewstash isn't just another technology review website - it's your review website! Registered members can submit reviews to be featured on the home page, participate in contests, and ask questions in the forums - register today to get started! Registration also removes interstitial ads.
Topic rating: 0

#1 7/04/13 11:50 AM

wub_wub_wub79 United States
Award: Contributor Diamond 5

You have been caught in the act of using a modded texture pack to xray, and even admitted it to 2 ops online AFTER being caught. This is not tolerated at all! I said good DAY!

Edit: Mitigated down to a tier 2 tempban as long as conditions are met.

Last edited by sorairo (7/05/13 5:21 AM)

7/04/13 11:50 AM

Advertisement Bot

#2 7/04/13 11:58 AM

jpr54321
Note: Emerald/bighole City Overlord
good bye slicey. Remember the old world the one where my house was sandstone? Well cya. As wub said (revised)
Good day old best bud. sad

Last edited by jpr54321 (7/04/13 11:58 AM)

http://signaturecraft.us/signatures/eJzLKigyNTE2MlTQVXDNTS1KzElR8MgvSkkt4iovL9crSi3LTC0vLkksztBLzs8FKgp2CQsO5sqC6uLyzcxLTS5KTCvh8i9KLeYyMjWFY0MAR4Mbfg~~.png[/url]
http://i.imgur.com/zzEc2D0.png

#3 7/04/13 12:08 PM

SlicedOrange United States
To Whomever It concerns,
There is probably 0% chance of me coming back on the server so I'm not going to try and write a long appeal post and waste your time. I just want to say that I'm sorry for letting down all the friends that I
made on the server like kexiang or jpr. It had to end somewhere and so it did. I obviously wish that I had never gotten that desperate for diamonds. But After enchanting about 5-6 diamond picks, I never got any luck getting on fortune 3 and no one was selling it and the greed settled in. It very fun and exciting playing on the server. I've gone through about 3 or 4 map resets and I had an awesome time with friends on the server. I would like to thank all the people that helped or talked to me and made my server experience exicting and I would like to thank SDM for the server itself. A server that I would never be able to find again. If you read this far, I would like to say that never do what I did, even if you did it or thought of doing it, just stop right now because you will later realize the result. I know people will probably laugh at this post but I don't really care. I said what I wanted to say and yea. Thats it and thank you for my post.

SlicedOrange

Last edited by SlicedOrange (7/04/13 12:12 PM)

#4 7/04/13 12:16 PM

jpr54321
Orange make an appeal there is a small chance please I want you back! (this is not vouching) sad

http://signaturecraft.us/signatures/eJzLKigyNTE2MlTQVXDNTS1KzElR8MgvSkkt4iovL9crSi3LTC0vLkksztBLzs8FKgp2CQsO5sqC6uLyzcxLTS5KTCvh8i9KLeYyMjWFY0MAR4Mbfg~~.png[/url]

#5 7/04/13 12:20 PM

MaximumMining United States
spaghettiO
Award: Contributor Diamond 3
Note: must increase cannon power!

Wait........... so can I have that flame bow, or......? Cause I was working on getting you that eff 3 pick..... i mean i was gonna give you a book so........ flame bow?

#6 7/04/13 12:23 PM

I don't really care, just take whatever you want or lets the ops decide

#7 7/04/13 12:24 PM

Gabrielman's Default Avatar
Gabrielman
Secret OP
Award: Contributor Diamond 2
Note: Gabe-y Claws

SlicedOrange wrote:

I don't really care, just take whatever you want or lets the ops decide

The ops will decide

#8 7/04/13 12:24 PM

jpr54321
Max i think the ops are choosing..

#9 7/04/13 12:27 PM

MaximumMining United States
spaghettiO
Note: must increase cannon power!

i know. but we were working on a deal so..... maybe? (I need this flame bow jpr. it for Avengers)

#10 7/04/13 1:27 PM

nobodie United States
Award: Contributor Diamond 1
Note: My nipples look like Milk Duds

Write an appeal, not very many humble permabanzees. Plus I'd like to see how professionalism would pan out in an x-ray ban.

http://i.imgur.com/FrefBcV.jpg

#11 7/04/13 2:21 PM

sorairo
Note: Crazy Cat Lady

Website

jpr54321 wrote:

Orange make an appeal there is a small chance please I want you back! (this is not vouching) sad

What jpr said. You never know until you try.

#12 7/04/13 3:18 PM

This is my appeal for my ban.

First of all, I am sorry that I did what I did and I know the sorry won't obviously make up for it but still I'm extremely sorry to all the OPs and the people that I let down.

Second of all, If there is anything I would/could ask for would be a chance. For the 1 year that I've been here, I have never even thought of xraying or even using a simple mod like rei's minimap(which I know is allowed). Why you ask? Why did I do it today by using a texture pack? Simple, answer is I got extremely frustrated on getting no fortune 3 after enchanting about 5-6 diamond picks. I don't want to be that person that I was at that time. All I want is a chance. I have never gotten banned on the server before.

Third of all, I really want to improve myself by enjoying the world as much as others and being fair to everyone else. I whole-heartedly want to change. I am ready to comply with any limitations put on me.

So at the end of it, I am trying to say that please give a chance to change myself on the server.
I respect the decision of the OPs but I deserve one chance with any limitations.

Thank You
SlicedOrange

Last edited by SlicedOrange (7/04/13 3:21 PM)

#13 7/04/13 5:02 PM

sorairo
Note: Crazy Cat Lady

Website

After reviewing your appeal, we have created the terms under which you may rejoin the server:

* All of your current inventory and your base will be removed by the ops. We will simply regen the land you have previously built on, so there will be no further benefit to materials collected through nefarious means.

* You will remain banned for 2 weeks from the date you first replied to this thread. X-raying is a serious offense and a strong punishment must stand.

* After that two weeks you will be on PROBATION. You must assist Cacob with the iron farm (or other large spawn project). Failure to assist (determined by op discretion) will result in the original permaban standing, with no further chance for appeal.

Please also note that any further infractions will result in the full banhammer with NO chance to appeal.

If you agree to these terms, simply respond to this post with the words "I Agree." You are in no position to negotiate.

#14 7/04/13 7:57 PM

I agree with the terms that the OPs have created.

Thank You

#15 7/04/13 8:11 PM

Cacob53 United States
Note: Iron Man... Indeed.

Watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE04Ui90sQY and we'll start once your 2 week ban is done.

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online
Index Map
About Us