reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Guest Information

Reviewstash isn't just another technology review website - it's your review website! Registered members can submit reviews to be featured on the home page, participate in contests, and ask questions in the forums - register today to get started! Registration also removes interstitial ads.
Topic rating: 0

#1 7/16/13 8:24 PM

LumboLord United States
Question #1 - Why are you interested in playing on a Vanilla SMP server?

I played for about 3 or 4 months on a Minecraft server I really liked about 5 or 6 months ago. It shut down and I stopped playing all together getting into other games.  Such as Planetside 2 or CS:GO, It's been about 5 or 6 months since then. I had such a great time on the other server. And i'm hoping I can here too. 

Question #2 - What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment in Minecraft? Why?

To me, My greatest accomplishment in Minecraft would be my house. It was on the server I talked about in the first question. My house was Mainly underground. But there were About 3 Large buildings on top. They all did something. One was a tree farm. The other was somewhat of a hotel. Now I call it that cause some of my friends on the server used the empty rooms as their own sometimes. And the other was for mine carts, The underground part had 2 rooms not so far under the surface. And the others went progressively lower.(About 7 rooms in all. They were all rather large rooms.)

7/16/13 8:24 PM

Advertisement Bot

#2 7/17/13 8:32 AM

sdm United States
Staff
Note: Border Zoned

Website

Welcome to the server - added!

We used to have a Planetside 2 event group running on Connery TR; it might be fun to get that going again:

http://reviewstash.com/viewtopic.php?id=4381

If you have time, please introduce yourself in our introduction thread on the forums.

smile

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online
Index Map
About Us