reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Information

What's the future of RVS? Please check this post and vote!
Topic rating: 0

#1 7/17/13 5:33 PM

ianinzehouse's Default Avatar
ianinzehouse
Question #1 - Motivation Check - Minimum of Three Sentences:
Why are you interested in playing on a Vanilla SMP server?
Minecraft to me is the most fun as it is, vanilla. With many new and coming mods, it makes minecraft much more intricate than it should be. I find that playing a Vanilla server with my brother Wazinga would be much fun. In Vanilla servers, the communities interact very often and I find community interaction to enhance a server's experience much more. Asides from that, the whitelist is also a great way to filter many players. I feel that this server will be very fun.

Question #2 - Dedication Check - Minimum of Three Sentences:
What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment in Minecraft? Why?
I think my greatest achievement in Minecraft is figuring out how to play on own. Being a veteran at Minecraft, Minecraft is now a much easier game for me to play. When I first bought the game, I was dependent on my friends to play. Being able to play independently, I am able to be productive on my own and play without any worries (considering the game). I don't have to beg anyone, I don't have to bug anyone, I'll find it on my own unless there is some good Samaritan around. smile

ON MY BAN ON BIODOME:
- My ban was totally on the co-owner of Biodome. I PvP'd another player after being challenged and taunted. I proceeded to do so and I won! Hooray, that's great news! (not really) Apparently, PvP was not allowed on Biodome although it did not say so on the server rules ANYWHERE. When I say anywhere, I mean anywhere. They never protected spawn neither did they turn off PvP (why would you not allow PvP when it is on). Well, the co-owner decided it was okay to ban me because I was being a "troll." I don't recall PvPing being trolling.

TL;DR I was banned for no reason.

P.S: I agree to abide all rules set by ReviewStash server and respect all of the players.

7/17/13 5:33 PM

Advertisement Bot

#2 7/18/13 2:24 PM

sdm United States
Staff
Note: Border Zoned

Website

Seems reasonable to me!

Welcome to our community - please take the time to introduce yourself on our forums.

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online
Index Map
About Us