reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Guest Information

Reviewstash isn't just another technology review website - it's your review website! Registered members can submit reviews to be featured on the home page, participate in contests, and ask questions in the forums - register today to get started! Registration also removes interstitial ads.
Topic rating: 0

#1 8/17/13 2:01 AM

sdm United States
Staff
Note: Border Zoned

Website

http://reviewstash.com/viewtopic.php?pid=46729#p46729

stole iron

temp ban awaiting appeal

8/17/13 2:01 AM

Advertisement Bot

#2 8/17/13 9:10 AM

Chadancole's Default Avatar
Chadancole
I'm sorry about taking the iron. i was helping out and making the skeli farm at spawn more able to hold bones arrows and what ever might fall into the hopper, you can look for yourself that i place the hopper minecarts and chest as well as the stone. I toke his iron due to a shortage of hoppers, however i was planning to return more than enough iron to make up for what i borrowed. I'd like to return to the server so i can once again be a part of your community. I never ment to steal only borrow. very sorry, hope you consider unbanning me iv had a wonderful time on your server and dont wish it to end yet.

your player
                                                                                         ~Chadancole~

#3 8/17/13 9:29 AM

sdm United States
Staff

Website

awaiting meow's response

#4 8/17/13 10:50 AM

Flyingmeow
I am sorry to be a gigantic dick, but frankly I am tired of this. Your theft of iron has been the seventh time I have had my stuff stolen in under a month. (Paulmoon is 8) I used to have many rescources, which I would be happy to give out, but most of them were stolen. You could have asked me, you could have left a sign stating that you were going to repay me, but no. You just hoped that I wouldent notice. I am not going to be lenient. I do not think that this is a valid excuse for taking someones stuff, without asking, or even telling them that you have done so. I hope that future thefts will be punished accordinly.

http://pics.kuvaton.com/kuvei/thread.gif

#5 8/17/13 11:09 AM

Server's Default Avatar
Server
Staff
Note: 74 61 63 6f
two day ban starting now

test

#6 8/20/13 9:21 AM

Chadancole's Default Avatar
Chadancole
its been more then 2 day sense i was temp banned and i dont think i want to bother with this problem in your system. if theres one there bond to be many more. so im sorry to say im moving on to a better server. goodbye.

#7 8/20/13 9:28 AM

steve_allmighty
Award: Contributor Diamond 1
wait you chnaged my farm i made without consulting me, i say banz

fixin the skele farm, im missing 2 hoppers and 4 chests

if anyone knows where chad lives let me know so i can collect my stuff if it still there

Last edited by steve_allmighty (8/20/13 9:52 AM)

#8 8/20/13 10:28 AM

steve_allmighty
also he complety disabled the mechanics of the farm (the on off switch) that ALL farms are under our rules are to have, he basicly made it so the farm ran 24/7 if people got lag from this im sorry but i fixed it and put it all back to normal. (went there today and found 130 skellies)

#9 8/20/13 10:30 AM

sdm United States
Staff

Website

that explains some of the strange entity load on the server lately

anyway, sorry I missed your unban chad - I had said yesterday that I would be out of touch for the day

considering your rude comment and this new information, I am going to issue a permanent ban

#10 8/20/13 1:33 PM

Lukeski14 United States
Veteran
Award: Contributor Diamond 2
Note: Has something clever to say

Website

Also to add-

He told ME to move my linked portals, so he could make his. He was too lazy to sync up his portals the right way.

#11 8/21/13 7:01 AM

nobodie United States
Note: My nipples look like Milk Duds

He also poisoned the water well, put a snake in my boot, and told me to reach for the sky! Oddly enough he also said I was his favorite deputy...

http://i.imgur.com/FrefBcV.jpg

#12 8/21/13 7:19 AM

Harlson United States
BAMF
Award: Contributor Diamond 6+

nobodie wrote:

He also poisoned the water well, put a snake in my boot, and told me to reach for the sky! Oddly enough he also said I was his favorite deputy...

YouTube link

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online
Index Map
About Us