reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Information

What's the future of RVS? Please check this post and vote!
Topic rating: 0

#16 8/29/13 6:22 PM

Shandrew82's Default Avatar
Shandrew82 United States
Champion
Award: Contributor Diamond 3
Note: ✔️✔

There are lots of servers that take their forums WAY too seriously. If you post in the wrong thread, BAM! your banned from the server and forums. Even subtle trolling is frowned upon. These no-fun servers are lame! SDVSS4LYFE

http://i.imgur.com/4X8Bt5y.jpg

8/29/13 6:22 PM

Advertisement Bot

#17 8/29/13 6:52 PM

sambond009 United States
Veteran
Award: Contributor Diamond 2
Note: CLAY COLLECTOR

Website

Shandrew82 wrote:

There are lots of servers that take their forums WAY too seriously. If you post in the wrong thread, BAM! your banned from the server and forums. Even subtle trolling is frowned upon. These no-fun servers are lame! SDVSS4LYFE

^^^^^^^^^^^
I got banned with no chance for appeal from this one server for making an 8 high 1x1 tower once... lol

#18 8/29/13 7:12 PM

Shandrew82 United States
Champion

:p tbh, there are some pretty fun pvp/faction/anarchy servers out there...but most are like that though big_smile

#19 8/31/13 9:19 AM

sambond009 United States
Veteran

Website

Shandrew82 wrote:

:p tbh, there are some pretty fun pvp/faction/anarchy servers out there...but most are like that though big_smile

Lol this was like a towny/svanilla survival server. It was called ratville... Some semi famous youtubers have done lps on there, it was pretty big. But big servers tend to have to be really strict. (Remember the reddit takeover that failed in a week?)

EDIT: After posting this I just went on there. Stashville is still there!.. Unchanged. Most of the people that were involved in the reddit takeover were in that bunch that quit. In fact, almost all of them..

Last edited by sambond009 (8/31/13 9:20 AM)

#20 8/31/13 10:18 AM

olympuse410 United Kingdom
Note: Gordon Brown

sambond009 wrote:

Shandrew82 wrote:

Lol this was like a towny/svanilla survival server. It was called ratville... Some semi famous youtubers have done lps on there, it was pretty big. But big servers tend to have to be really strict. (Remember the reddit takeover that failed in a week?)

EDIT: After posting this I just went on there. Stashville is still there!.. Unchanged. Most of the people that were involved in the reddit takeover were in that bunch that quit. In fact, almost all of them..

there were loads of signs telling us to finish it though tongue

#21 8/31/13 11:52 AM

sambond009 United States
Veteran

Website

Yeah, bowser came on with me too. There were signs people had left saying how cool they thought it was. "Can't wait to see it finished, would stash again 10/10" was one of them.... It's sad that it never went anywhere. Such a cool spot and all that work for a rail we never used. Most of the people that were involved in the takeover are gone now sadly.

#22 8/31/13 1:39 PM

olympuse410 United Kingdom
Note: Gordon Brown

well at least we can make reviewstash as awesome as we can big_smile

btw, theres a swamp near me with an abundance of clay if you want me to get some for venice

#23 8/31/13 5:13 PM

snackycj
Would you mind telling me the ip? I really like playing on those kinds of servers because I love meeting new people and plus, I can learn building styles from them so I can incorporate it into my future builds with my own unique touch.

#24 8/31/13 5:31 PM

Shandrew82 United States
Champion

p.nerd.nu

The only other server I would ever consider spending any time on besides reviewstash is the reddit servers big_smile Lots of fun. Not as fun as here though, but its a close 2nd.

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online
Index Map
About Us