reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Guest Information

Reviewstash isn't just another technology review website - it's your review website! Registered members can submit reviews to be featured on the home page, participate in contests, and ask questions in the forums - register today to get started! Registration also removes interstitial ads.
Topic rating: 9

#1 11/23/13 10:59 PM

pablitohernandez's Default Avatar
pablitohernandez

My favorite rule on the Super Duper sVanilla Survival Server for 1.7.2 is; rule #12. I quote

"12) You are responsible for anything that happens on your account (forum or minecraft in-game name). It does not matter if it was you, a sibling, or a hacker that violated the rules."

I feel that this rule embodies the meaning of responsibility and trustworthiness. From this rule we learn to take credit for whatever could result from our Minecraft account on the Super Duper sVanilla Survival Server for 1.7.2. I do not think this will be an issue for me.

When tasked with answering the question; "What can you contribute to the server?" many possibilities come to mind. For starters, I am a charming, respectful, humorous, curious, productive, cooperative, and above all honest individual. This makes me an easy person to talk to and work alongside, as well as being obedient to authority and eager to lend a helping hand whenever the opportunity arises. I also enjoy playing Minecraft, which makes a regular player and probable donator. If I were granted an opportunity to participate in the Super Duper sVanilla Survival Server for 1.7.2 White-listed Server, you have my word, I would not disappoint you.

My Minecraft account: daHman1234

My Skype account: pablohernandez51309

My Email account: pablitohernandez127@gmail.com

Thank You for reading what I took the time to write,
- Pablito Hernandez

Last edited by pablitohernandez (11/24/13 9:27 AM)

11/23/13 10:59 PM

Advertisement Bot

#2 11/26/13 2:55 PM

pablitohernandez's Default Avatar
pablitohernandez

Would someone that knows what they're doing please respond to my application? That way I'll know if I have a chance or not at getting a spot on the server.  hmm

-ph

Last edited by pablitohernandez (11/26/13 6:42 PM)

#3 12/23/13 6:16 PM

sdm United States
Staff
Note: Border Zoned

Website

welcome aboard - please introduce yourself to our forum community

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online
Index Map