reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Information

What's the future of RVS? Please check this post and vote!
Topic rating: 0

#1 3/05/16 12:41 PM

EwoutDM's Default Avatar
EwoutDM
Q0: My favourite rule is number 12, because i've seen on lot's of servers that people say that it was there "brother" or "my account was hacked" . But at the end of the day. You're account did it, and thats the point where i agree with rule 12: "You are responsible for anything that happens on your account (forum or minecraft in-game name)."

Q1: I've played Minecraft for around 4 years now, and i think i know lot's of things about the game. So when people don't know how to craft, or just how to make a piston door. I would love to help them out! I'm also a terraformer (editing landscapes) and tree builder. When people want to make a nice garden or park i could help them.

I do have 1 special ban that i want to explain, because 1 time i was banned for X-Ray Texture Pack. And yes, that was true, not a fault from the staff. At the moment i wasn't really thinking, but when i got banned i realised that it was so dumb to do. From that day on, i always tried to convince Hackers that it was wrong what they did, and that it ruined the Minecraft gameplay.

1 Question i have is if the "Replay Mod by CrushedPixel" is allowed. You can just look it up and watch a tutorial and you probally understand what it is for. If you have any questions what i'm going to do with it, you can always ask below.

About Skype and Talking:
My Microphone for my Headset is broken, so i skype from my MacBook, quality might be bad.
I'm pretty good at writing English, and my accent is OK. But it's not always fluent. I'm from Holland.

EwoutDM smile

Last edited by EwoutDM (3/05/16 12:44 PM)

3/05/16 12:41 PM

Advertisement Bot

#2 3/05/16 2:28 PM

sdm United States
Staff
Note: Border Zoned

Website

Added! Welcome!

can't endorse any mods/plugins but can only say that cheating/exploit mods are strictly prohibited

thanks

#3 3/06/16 12:23 AM

EwoutDM's Default Avatar
EwoutDM
Okay, i understand!

Thanks!

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online
Index Map