reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Information

What's the future of RVS? Please check this post and vote!
Topic rating: 0

#1 3/15/16 7:30 PM

Panzor's Default Avatar
Panzor United States
Demolition Crew
If anyone knows or is involved in the Animal protection service I would appreciate if you returned Chintonkamar (My Pig-Zombie) to my shop. I get that this whole animal protection thing is a prank and what not, but many people have had the same thing happen to them. Not cool -_- . I spent a lot of time getting that guy big_smile

3/15/16 7:30 PM

Advertisement Bot

#2 3/15/16 11:58 PM

Axerise United States
Award: Contributor Diamond 3

Panzor he most likely despawned. You can prevent him from despawning by giving him a nametag.

#3 3/16/16 1:18 PM

aeropolis United States
Award: Contributor Diamond 6+
Note: DatUU

Panzor wrote:

If anyone knows or is involved in the Animal protection service I would appreciate if you returned Chintonkamar (My Pig-Zombie) to my shop. I get that this whole animal protection thing is a prank and what not, but many people have had the same thing happen to them. Not cool -_- . I spent a lot of time getting that guy big_smile

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask you if you named your pigman or not. If you didnt then he DEFINITELY despawned. All hostile mobs that are not named are guaranteed to despawn if no players are within 128 blocks, and even within 128 blocks they have a chance to despawn if you are not nearby.

http://myanimeshelf.com/upload/dynamic/2012-08/26/51.jpg

#4 3/16/16 2:13 PM

Kat_Rose Canada
But the real question here is who the heck is telling everyone their breaking violations? I mean I know that I'd like to see a rule book please! wink But I mean only so I can not break this weirdly placed rules. And why now? MCAPS or whatever, the question is why?

But Panzer, I assume MCAPS took your pigman if they left a sign, if not then he probably de-spawned! big_smile

#5 3/16/16 2:53 PM

Panzor's Default Avatar
Panzor United States
Demolition Crew
He was named and had full iron armor on. Is this person allowed to just take him?

#6 3/16/16 7:56 PM

Darkened_Auras United States
Demolition Crew

Panzor wrote:

He was named and had full iron armor on. Is this person allowed to just take him?

while it's certainly not good, as long as he can be returned, it's probably not griefing.

#7 3/17/16 7:04 PM

Axerise United States

Honestly , if you think about it , if you see these people doing this "griefing" you can kill them to protect the server. tongue

#8 3/17/16 11:15 PM

Demolition Crew

Axerise wrote:

Honestly , if you think about it , if you see these people doing this "griefing" you can kill them to protect the server. tongue

If all they're doing is placing signs, is that really griefing? I mean, outside of panzor's pigman, has anyone's base been damaged?

#9 3/18/16 9:38 AM

aeropolis United States
Award: Contributor Diamond 6+
Note: DatUU

It wouldnt really be griefing, but Its still unwanted modification to someone's property, which is obviously not acceptable. Even if we find the culprit I doubt it would warrant a ban. However if the culprit explicitly ignores the warning after being directly told not to continue spamming signs, i think it is up to the community (or SDM) to judge.

http://myanimeshelf.com/upload/dynamic/2012-08/26/51.jpg

#10 3/19/16 10:54 AM

Axerise United States

aeropolis wrote:

It wouldnt really be griefing, but Its still unwanted modification to someone's property, which is obviously not acceptable. Even if we find the culprit I doubt it would warrant a ban. However if the culprit explicitly ignores the warning after being directly told not to continue spamming signs, i think it is up to the community (or SDM) to judge.

Aero , if I see them doing unwaned modifcations in the name of MCAPS to MY property , I will gladly shove a sword down their throat.

#11 3/19/16 12:06 PM

Demolition Crew

Axerise wrote:

Aero , if I see them doing unwaned modifcations in the name of MCAPS to MY property , I will gladly shove a sword down their throat.

Uhhh, I think you're the only one making death threats here. Keep in mind, these are SIGNS, on netherrack. It takes a literal second to clean up. It's annoying to see, but come on. This is a massive overkill here.

#12 3/19/16 12:22 PM

sdm United States
Staff
Note: Border Zoned

Website

mc peps

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online
Index Map