reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Guest Information

Reviewstash isn't just another technology review website - it's your review website! Registered members can submit reviews to be featured on the home page, participate in contests, and ask questions in the forums - register today to get started! Registration also removes interstitial ads.
Topic rating: 8

#1 4/15/16 7:45 AM

Radst0ne's Default Avatar
Radst0ne
Well, first of all my Name is Lucas. Im 17 years old and from Germany.
You asked me for my favorite rule? Its such as simple as it is. Its the first rule:
no grief (very awesome)
no hack (awesome)
Thats the reason why i choosed a whitelisted server, just playing, farming and build some big/small redstone contraptions, without protecting an area to build safe.
I like to build shops and sell my stuff. I hope i can contribute to the server with my good redstone knowledge, my farms that can everybody use and maybe my shops where i sell different things for diamonds tongue . Also i hope that i can help other people because we are a community!

P.s. Im a guy who likes beating the game with its own game machnics and i love farms and Redstone! I hope its allowed to build in the Nether because i like fast travelling and connect different places with each other.

I hope you read this post very soon

Kind regards,
Lucas aka Radst0ne

Last edited by Radst0ne (4/15/16 8:57 AM)

4/15/16 7:45 AM

Advertisement Bot

#2 4/20/16 7:28 PM

sdm United States
Staff
Note: Border Zoned

Website

denied

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts