reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Guest Information

Reviewstash isn't just another technology review website - it's your review website! Registered members can submit reviews to be featured on the home page, participate in contests, and ask questions in the forums - register today to get started! Registration also removes interstitial ads.
Topic rating: 0

#1 12/31/16 1:46 PM

Monkeya05's Default Avatar
Monkeya05
Question #0 - Minimum of Two Sentences - What is your favorite rule on our server - why?
I like rule #12 because I know i am responsible for my account and what happens and i shouldn't make excuses of my siblings doing something to my account.

Question #1 - Minimum of Three Sentences - What can you contribute to the server?
I could help mine and build. I am not a good builder but i am at the same time.

Other Comments (Optional) - Anything extra that you would like to say may be included under this header.
For example, if you know players here or need to explain an existing ban on your IGN.

12/31/16 1:46 PM

Advertisement Bot

#2 12/31/16 1:46 PM

Monkeya05's Default Avatar
Monkeya05
Question #0 - Minimum of Two Sentences - What is your favorite rule on our server - why?
I like rule #12 because I know i am responsible for my account and what happens and i shouldn't make excuses of my siblings doing something to my account.

Question #1 - Minimum of Three Sentences - What can you contribute to the server?
I could help mine and build. I am not a good builder but i am at the same time.

Other Comments (Optional) - Anything extra that you would like to say may be included under this header.
For example, if you know players here or need to explain an existing ban on your IGN.

#3 1/02/17 8:24 PM

sdm United States
Staff
Note: Border Zoned

Website

Added - welcome!

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online
Index Map