reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Guest Information

Reviewstash isn't just another technology review website - it's your review website! Registered members can submit reviews to be featured on the home page, participate in contests, and ask questions in the forums - register today to get started! Registration also removes interstitial ads.
Topic rating: 0

#1 1/07/17 2:41 PM

hilaireofastora's Default Avatar
hilaireofastora
My favorite rule on the server is rule six, as it prevents people from abusing game mechanics from ruining other people's experiences, then trying to deny or excuse it.  Nipping it in the bud is always the way to go, and stating explicitly that admins are wise to it will make many people who are prone to using tactics like that to troll other players be more hesistant at very least.

While I am fairly new to the game, I will not be a burden on the other players.  I will be happy to assist anyone who needs help, both because that is the sort of person I am and because it will help me become familiar with aspects of the game.  I am also familiar with programming, and although my background is mostly in statistical computing and data science, I may be able to help with debugging and the like should that be necessary.  For the record, I know Python, R, JavaScript, and SQL.

1/07/17 2:41 PM

Advertisement Bot

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online
Index Map
About Us