reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Guest Information

Reviewstash isn't just another technology review website - it's your review website! Registered members can submit reviews to be featured on the home page, participate in contests, and ask questions in the forums - register today to get started! Registration also removes interstitial ads.
Topic rating: 0

#1 8/15/17 7:49 AM

SecretSpeedster's Default Avatar
SecretSpeedster
Question #0 - What is your favorite rule on our server - why?
I like two of the rules. The first one being that we can't strip beaches because we want an enjoyable look at the game and when someone see that a beach is ugly, they have to fix it and it's just a hassle. The second rule I find in my favor is leading the creepers into water. I see plenty of creeper holes that were not fixed on other servers and it just ruins the terrain.
Question #1 - What can you contribute to the server?
I can contribute friendship and enjoyable gameplay. I can build good looking builds and use my some what limited knowledge of redstone to help with grinders and farms.
Other Comments (Optional) - Anything extra that you would like to say may be included under this header.
I know Skylawker, Spideyforever, Dsquaredtwo, and lukeski14. I've been on the server before on spidey's account but never with my own. Thank you for giving your time to read my application.
-SecretSpeedster

8/15/17 7:49 AM

Advertisement Bot

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online
Index Map
About Us