reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Guest Information

Reviewstash isn't just another technology review website - it's your review website! Registered members can submit reviews to be featured on the home page, participate in contests, and ask questions in the forums - register today to get started! Registration also removes interstitial ads.
Topic rating: 0

#1 5/13/12 1:03 PM

sdm United States
Staff
Note: Border Zoned

Website

During yesterday's chaos, I noticed that the "most registered users online at one time" indicator on the forum index was "broken".

No one had noticed a problem, but it turns out that this entire time a segment of the code was incorrect (the $num_users variable wasn't available when the database is queried).

It is now fixed and should be a-okay!

5/13/12 1:03 PM

Advertisement Bot

#2 5/13/12 3:12 PM

Harlson United States
BAMF
Award: Contributor Diamond 6+

Daniel Levy wrote:

During yesterday's chaos, I noticed that the "most registered users online at one time" indicator on the forum index was "broken".

No one had noticed a problem, but it turns out that this entire time a segment of the code was incorrect (the $num_users variable wasn't available when the database is queried).

It is now fixed and should be a-okay!

Thank goodness!

#3 5/13/12 11:45 PM

Cobra Russia
Note: Likes straight lines
Website

We wouldn't want to miss the milestone of 1,000,000 !

Last edited by Cobra (5/13/12 11:45 PM)

"Venom is the least of your worries." Fangs Up !

#4 9/19/12 11:52 PM

iloveoon's Default Avatar
iloveoon
I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things.Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time. Forexample, when you love someone, changes are all around. Then I stepbackward and watching it silently, then I see the true feelings.

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online
Index Map
About Us