reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Information

What's the future of RVS? Please check this post and vote!
Topic rating: 0

#1 10/12/12 5:00 PM

InfertileTurtle's Default Avatar
InfertileTurtle
Integrity Check
1.     "No Griefing" I can't express how much I dislike griefers. They ruin the game! Other servers I have been on say will fix any damage and replace stolen things, but they don't. If someone makes something inappropriate then yes, there should be an exception, but only staff should be able to destroy it. I really like Minecraft the way it is, when I was younger I loved the feel of it. I don't think any more rules should be implemented because if you add too many then It takes away certain aspects in real life. I usually go by the rule: If it's illegal in real life don't do it in Minecraft. (Except that I carry weapons without a permit, but that is pretty much it)

Motivation Check
2.     I am very interested in playing on a vanilla SMP server mainly because I don't enjoy all the extra features on all the other servers. Minecraft is a great game and i don't want to change any aspects of it! I am also wanting to play on a server with absolutely no griefing. I hope to create some awesome buildings!

Dedication Check
3.     About a year ago I completed my work on my note block song. It is requiem for a dream. I also like to create very aesthetically appealing buildings.

Comprehension Check
        What is a Zaphod?
4.     I don't know if it has any connection to Minecraft but I know there is a character in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy named Zaphod. Also there is a character on the show Meerkat Manor named after him.

Referral Check
5.     I don't know anyone on this server but I make friends easily and am very excited to learn new things!

10/12/12 5:00 PM

Advertisement Bot

#2 10/16/12 7:27 PM

Shandrew82's Default Avatar
Shandrew82 United States
Champion
Award: Contributor Diamond 3
Note: ✔️✔

Denied. Question 4 is incorrect.

http://i.imgur.com/4X8Bt5y.jpg

#3 10/17/12 2:16 PM

InfertileTurtle's Default Avatar