reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Information

What's the future of RVS? Please check this post and vote!
Topic rating: 0

#1 12/12/12 3:48 PM

mooshroomcow42's Default Avatar
mooshroomcow42
Question #1 - Integrity Check - Three Sentences:

"Lead creepers into water"

Why did you choose this rule?

I choose this rule because creepers do a lot of damage to the environment and I and the other minecrafters probably want the land looking nice and clean. Also because no one wants to see creeper damage done to their land and houses. And finally because when I play minecraft by my self I'm allways having to patch up the holes. Leading them into water will save us more time for building what we love.

Is there ever a situation where an exception should be made to this rule? Please explain your answer.

The only exception is if there is no water nearby the player.

If you could add another rule to the server, what would it be? If none, why?

I would not add another rule because I think the rules that you have listed are great and do not need to be changed.

Question #2 - Motivation Check - Three Sentences:

Why are you interested in playing on a Vanilla SMP server?

I am interested because the first minecraft days were no mods and pure vanilla. Most servers now don't use just vanilla. Also, vanilla brings out the true fun in minecraft. I think the economy stuff people put on servers is too real. Minecraft is not real life, it's a big sandbox game.

Question #3 - Dedication Check - Three Sentences:

What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment in Minecraft? Why?

My greatest accomplishment in  Minecraft is building a giant detailed tree house. I, by myself found a big jungle [in creative mode] and started incorporating leaves, wood, cobblestone and stone into a great tree house. I had everything from a crafting room to a end portal room. It probably too over 3 hours to build.

Question #4 - Comprehension Check - Minimum of One Sentence:

You report suspicious server activity by posting on the forums "via the forums" with out the quotation  marks.

12/12/12 3:48 PM

Advertisement Bot

#2 12/12/12 7:37 PM

simplyskyler
Award: Contributor Diamond 1
Note: officially blown up by SDM
Take another shot at it. I'm not seeing any outstanding bans, so you're good on that end, but I'd like you to come at this again with more than the minimum seeing as we have to take another try. Pay special attention to question #4.

Did you remember to vote today?

http://minecraft-server-list.com/server/19056/

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online
Index Map
About Us