reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Information

What's the future of RVS? Please check this post and vote!
Topic rating: 0

#1 12/21/12 11:15 AM

Nizaro110 United States
Note: Artiste
Question #1 - Integrity Check - Minimum of Three Sentences:

"The two golden rules - do not steal or grief."

~Why did you choose this rule?

When you have slaved over some project for days or even months just to see it covered in lava or blown up, it can piss one off something fierce.

~Is there ever a situation where an exception should be made to this rule? Please explain your answer.

There are perhaps a few exceptions: If someone, for instance, pulled a harmless prank and helped clean up afterwards, as long as it doesn't destroy anything, I would find it acceptable. Even if someone built something for someone else in their property, such as a present box that contained a chest with something nifty inside or something like that (however that one might be a bit more restricted, obviously).

~If you could add another rule to the server, what would it be? If none, why?

I would allow certain areas marked off by signs where other rules might apply. This could be utilized if someone decided, for instance, to make some kind of temple or something with chests to loot, just for fun.

Question #2 - Motivation Check - Three Sentences:

~Why are you interested in playing on a Vanilla SMP server?

Some mods are fun, such as mods that throw in some new game element without altering the gameplay too much, but most mods, such as industrialcraft, just change the game too much for my taste. I have seen some of the top youtube servers, such as terracraft, hermitcraft, and mindcrack, and I think that something like that would be quite enjoyable to play on. As of now, I have yet to find anything quite as fun, but this server looks promising.

Question #3 - Dedication Check - Three Sentences:

~What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment in Minecraft? Why?

From day one of my days in minecraft back in alpha to about a year ago, I have never been as much about the building or redstone elements of minecraft, but more the adventure side.  However, this short fuse ran out quick, and I found out how amazing redstone is as well as making something grand. I am still learning about redstone, so nothing really great there, but once I built a huge 80 by 80 pyramid complete with a small village inside, which took me WEEKS, which I found satisfying due to the sheer work it took to do in survival mode (I didn't use creative).

Question #4 - Comprehension Check - Minimum of One Sentence:

~How do you report suspicious server activity?

A player should post any suspicious activity via the forums, or perhaps get with any administrators of the server about it.

Question #5 - Referral Check - Optional:

I have not been referred by anyone, though I do hope that my application is found acceptable. I found this server while on my hunt for good servers, and as I said before, this one looked promising. If this is accepted, I look forward to joining the server and meeting everyone.

Last edited by Nizaro110 (12/21/12 11:18 AM)

12/21/12 11:15 AM

Advertisement Bot

#2 12/21/12 5:46 PM

492728 United Kingdom
Award: Contributor Diamond 1

Added.

Stop looking for a witty sig.

#3 12/21/12 6:25 PM

Nizaro110 United States
Thank you so much. smile

#4 12/22/12 10:55 AM

Server's Default Avatar
Server
Staff
Note: 74 61 63 6f
I never got my picture.

I think we might need to temp ban Nizaro.

test

#5 12/22/12 1:22 PM

sdm United States
Staff
Note: Border Zoned

Website

NVM

I have received the image and it is glorious!

#6 12/22/12 6:48 PM

Nizaro110 United States
You're welcome wink

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online
Index Map
About Us