reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Information

What's the future of RVS? Please check this post and vote!
Topic rating: 0

#1 12/19/12 2:45 PM

Sasqaucth United States
Note: Note: Size Does Matter
Question #1 - Integrity Check -
Please choose one rule (required), different from the one chosen by the previous applicant (at the time of your post), and respond to each of the following questions with a complete sentence:

As long as you replant and/or re-breed you can take things from public farms; unless a sign says otherwise.

Why did you choose this rule? Is there ever a situation where an exception should be made to this rule? Please explain your answer

I find this an important rule because a community pot is just that, a community pot. You have to give to take and, there is no situation where there could be an exception, because the net gain of the crops is at least 2 seeds/extra carrots/potatoes/reeds. If someone put the time in to gather the resources to build the farm in the first place, then technically taking without replanting or re-breeding is a form of stealing.

If you could add another rule to the server, what would it be? If none, why?

I can't say I would want to add a rule, because I don't know how the current rule set works/ doesn't work. If I was white-listed though, then maybe I could submit a server wide proposition to be voted on.

Question #2 - Motivation Check -

Why are you interested in playing on a Vanilla SMP server?

I want to join a vanilla SMP server because I want to do things with more recent features of Minecraft that can't really be executed through SSP. For example, a post office. Using books, a letter format can be made and letters and messages can be moved from player to player or city to city. Also a trash compactor made with pistons, which in SSP proves impracticable.

Question #3 - Dedication Check -

What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment in Minecraft? Why?

I feel that my greatest accomplishment in Minecraft is my ability to build functional and aesthetic towers. On the first server I played on, I built two towers that became major landmarks, and on the first Tekkit server I played on, I built a tower that could be seen from spawn, and came to be a community symbol. I'd love to have more people see the work I can do on towers, and/or work on them for other people.

Question #4 - Comprehension Check -

What is a Zaphod?

The Zaphod I know is a fictional character from Douglas Adam's Hitch Hiker's Guide to the galaxy. He was the  President of the Galaxy, until he stole the Heart of Gold, with the only Improbability Drive in existence. He has three arms and two heads, and his best friend is Ford Prefect. But... What is artichoke69? The purpose of "What is Zaphod... artichoke69" is A.) To ensure that all rules have been read, and B.) To ensure that players know the rules while playing. When in game and asked, "What is Zaphod?" a player should always respond with "artichoke69".

Question #5 - Referral Check -

If you know another player on the server, please list their in-game name.

I know no one on this server, but I'd love to meet new people.

Last edited by Sasqaucth (12/21/12 8:02 AM)

http://signaturecraft.us/signatures/eJxzSS0q0A0uLE0sSc7g8snPS82pVPBNzM1NzMlMzFNwLk1KVXAuSk0sKS1K5QpOLC5MLE0uyeDyzcxLTS5KTCvhCi7NK04t4TIyNYVjQwD66RvJ.png

12/19/12 2:45 PM

Advertisement Bot

#2 12/19/12 8:49 PM

simplyskyler
Award: Contributor Diamond 1
Note: officially blown up by SDM
Denied. Reread the rules, put the actual questions in your application (I really really hate checking on it to be sure what each question is aiming for) and clean it up a bit. Add to your answers a bit, I want more than minimum. Revisit question #4 in particular.

PS. Totally loved you knew what that was from. (too bad it isn't the right answer, eh?) :p

Did you remember to vote today?

http://minecraft-server-list.com/server/19056/

#3 12/20/12 4:27 AM

Sasqaucth United States
Thank you for the helpful suggestions, and remember, don't panic.

http://signaturecraft.us/signatures/eJxzSS0q0A0uLE0sSc7g8snPS82pVPBNzM1NzMlMzFNwLk1KVXAuSk0sKS1K5QpOLC5MLE0uyeDyzcxLTS5KTCvhCi7NK04t4TIyNYVjQwD66RvJ.png

#4 12/20/12 9:25 PM

simplyskyler
Award: Contributor Diamond 1
Note: officially blown up by SDM
I'm still not getting that you understand #4. It's such a read'n'repeat question, I hate it...sigh. Sorry, but I'm gonna have to ask you to explain to me in detail that you understand #4.

Did you remember to vote today?

http://minecraft-server-list.com/server/19056/

#5 12/23/12 3:54 PM

Sasqaucth United States
Please Review!

#6 12/23/12 10:57 PM

sdm United States
Staff
Note: Border Zoned

Website

fair enuff

added!!!

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online