reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Information

What's the future of RVS? Please check this post and vote!
Topic rating: 0

#1 1/16/13 3:40 PM

MELTDOWNJACK United States
Award: Contributor Diamond 5
Website

Question #1 - Integrity Check - Three Sentences:

"If you are not clearing an area, always try to re-plant things. Also, chop down the entire tree - floating trees are not acceptable."

Why did you choose this rule?

I choose this rule because floating trees can ruin the look of impressive builds and are a nuisance to take down. Also replanting should be done because that could be all of that plant that you've got, and then you have lost that food resource. You may have also lost part of what you were building (ex. Farm). I also hate when on a plot based server when a tree goes over the boundary, and then when you try and take it down its undestroyable because it is off your plot.

Is there ever a situation where an exception should be made to this rule? Please explain your answer

Yes, an exception should be made if it is in or around the area that you are building in, unless it is intrusive on others.

If you could add another rule to the server, what would it be? If none, why?

That you can claim areas of land for future building. This could not be a problem on the server but then again it could be a resolvable issue. Another rule could be not making any random uncovered holes in the ground that could cause death.

Question #2 - Motivation Check - Three Sentences:

I want to be apart of a private Vanilla SMP server because you can get a level of interaction that is not there on a public server. I also believe that mods, though some are fun, mainly take away from the intended experience of Minecraft. Also with non-vanilla servers it seems easier to go through the process of Minecraft (mining, building etc.). Like you said Vanilla is how it was meant to be played.

Question #3 - Dedication Check - Three Sentences:

I believe that my most accomplishing accomplishment so far is my Ski Resort style house. It may not be the largest and most time consuming build ever but it just feels good. I still feel that my best work is yet to come because I have ideas racing through my head all the time.

Question #4 - Comprehension Check - Minimum of One Sentence:

How do you report suspicious server activity?

Report the suspicious behavior via the forums.

Question #5 - Referral Check - Optional:

I do not know anybody on the server. But meeting new people is what a server is about.

This is my second application. I hope it was improved upon.

http://signaturecraft.us/signatures/eJzzdfUJcfEP9_NydPZW0FVwrSjIyS_OzM8rVkjMS1EILilNS-MqLy_Xq8wvLSlNStVLzs_Vz8xILMtNzSlJyS_P4_JFMoDLNzMvNbkoMa2EKzwzryS1SCG4NK8oszgVaHJIYm6imTGXkakpl5ExCBkCACQtJ8w~.png

1/16/13 3:40 PM

Advertisement Bot

#2 1/18/13 9:00 AM

simplyskyler
Award: Contributor Diamond 1
Note: officially blown up by SDM
Accepted! Well done. smile

Did you remember to vote today?

http://minecraft-server-list.com/server/19056/

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB