reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Information

What's the future of RVS? Please check this post and vote!
Topic rating: 0

#1 1/18/13 10:41 PM

deadrawkstar's Default Avatar
deadrawkstar
Question 1: Absolutely do not use cheating texture packs or block manipulation tools - the only acceptable client modifications are regular texture packs, mini-maps, and optifine.

Why did you choose this rule? - Because it was different from the previous one
Is there ever a situation where an exception should be made to this rule? Please explain your answer. - Not really, the rule is plain and simple, dont use cheating textures, use normal textures.
If you could add another rule to the server, what would it be? If none, why? - none really, after reading all the rules i would have to say its a pretty well moderated simple server.

Question #2 - Motivation Check - Minimum of Three Sentences:

Why are you interested in playing on a Vanilla SMP server?:

I just want to play normal adventure mode, on a server i can come back on to, where my stuff isnt broken or stolen. I have played on a few servers where vanilla is on but you can still pvp, or grief, to me that's kind of lame. I just want something that's simple, reliable and fair.

Question #3 - Dedication Check - Minimum of Three Sentences:

What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment in Minecraft? Why? :

I built a really cool Water "Temple". I like building artistic stuff, but practical stuff. When i play, i play for a good month or two at a time.

Question #4 - Comprehension Check - Minimum of One Sentence:
How do you report suspicious server activity?

a person should report suspicous activity via the forums

Question #5 - Referral Check - Optional:

Google!!!!!!!!

1/18/13 10:41 PM

Advertisement Bot

#2 1/19/13 9:47 PM

simplyskyler
Award: Contributor Diamond 1
Note: officially blown up by SDM
Denied. You answered the stuff, sure. But right now, we need more than correct answers. Good grammar, spelling, etc. Also, I'll need confirmation of referral from Google. :p

Did you remember to vote today?

http://minecraft-server-list.com/server/19056/

#3 1/20/13 8:03 PM

deadrawkstar's Default Avatar
deadrawkstar
How would better grammar/spelling change the way i play? I simply would like a straightforward server to play on, where people don't  mess with my buildings. If I knew you guys were going to deny me an application due to grammar/spelling I would have made sure to be better, as I am fully capable of that.

What could I do to increase my chances to become white-listed?

#4 1/21/13 1:57 PM

simplyskyler
Award: Contributor Diamond 1
Note: officially blown up by SDM
Apply for the whitelist again with the changes we stated. The more effort I see in the application (correct answers, spelling, grammar, length & lack of run-ons/repeats), the more likely I am to accept you. The whitelisting process isn't only how well you answer questions, it's a presentation of yourself. And, believe or not, grammar & spelling can portray a person pretty well. We also only have 15 slots and upwards of 5 applications a day...so it needs to stand out. If I whitelisted everyone who just met the answers, our server would be effectively unreliable for any sort of consistent player. Also, our community has recently been harsh on those who don't take either seriously...the deny was as much for that as your own lack of effort.

Did you remember to vote today?

http://minecraft-server-list.com/server/19056/

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online
Index Map
About Us