reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Information

What's the future of RVS? Please check this post and vote!
Topic rating: 0

#1 7/15/13 2:59 PM

Gtorist's Default Avatar
Gtorist
Question #1

Why are you interested in playing on a Vanilla SMP server?

I am interested in playing on a Vanilla SMP server because I like vanilla style communities. I mainly play big bukkit servers so, trying something new is always a good thing. Lastly, I like playing on a Vanilla SMP server because you have more freedom to build.   

Question #2

What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment in Minecraft? Why?

I feel that learning the basics of redstone in Minecraft is my greatest accomplishment. When I was new to Minecraft, redstone was the most confusing and hard thing. Now that I know how to make redstone doors, farms, etc, it makes my builds more exciting.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application.

7/15/13 2:59 PM

Advertisement Bot

#2 7/15/13 5:33 PM

sdm United States
Staff
Note: Border Zoned

Website

Why were you banned on "Biodome Minecraft"?

#3 7/15/13 8:19 PM

Gtorist's Default Avatar
Gtorist
I was banned on Biodome because my brother was pvping in a pvp area. The co-owner made a last resort rule that said pvp wasn't allowed at spawn. After this, my brother was banned and then the owner unbanned him. After he was unbanned, another player said he wanted to 1v1 my brother so my brother did so. However, my brother continued to kill the other player after the other player taunted my brother. Therefore, my brother was IP banned which led to my ban.

#4 7/16/13 3:45 PM

sdm United States
Staff
Note: Border Zoned

Website

Please make sure you thoroughly read our rules and feel out our server culture so that similar issues do not occur.

Also, you might want to disallow your brother from playing on this server; we've had issues in the past with siblings.

For now, welcome to our community - added!

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online
Index Map
About Us