reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Information

What's the future of RVS? Please check this post and vote!
Topic rating: 0

#1 7/17/13 5:10 PM

nixie_nox's Default Avatar
nixie_nox
Question #1 - Why are you interested in playing on a Vanilla SMP server?

It is actually more about this server. All the answers come from the fact that I am not the most techy person. I tried to download a mod once and erased my game and lost six months of work, which is why I don't do vanilla. I am also not a serial game player, so I am not the most experienced, so for me to accomplish anything takes a lot of blood, sweat, and tears, so I want a no griefing aspect. I don't need anything stolen or destroyed that most likely took me a long to get. Plus this server seems to promote a friendly aspect. I am looking to make friends and a community. I am not looking for a server that seems to be a revolving door of players which a lot seem to be.

Question #2 - What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment in Minecraft? Why?

This is a tough question to answer because of the aforementioned problem. lol
I am not a builder. So I would say my biggest accomplishment is social. I tend to be the "minecraft mom". One evening I got no less than 8 players to be friends and go on a long adventure altogether to the edge of the map. It was a lot of fun not to mention the funny stuff that happened along the way. The party tends to be at my place. I unite instead of divide.

7/17/13 5:10 PM

Advertisement Bot

#2 7/18/13 2:23 PM

sdm United States
Staff
Note: Border Zoned

Website

Welcome to the server!

We always need more community oriented players, so we are happy to have you.

Please, if you have time, introduce yourself on our forums.

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online
Index Map
About Us