reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Guest Information

Reviewstash isn't just another technology review website - it's your review website! Registered members can submit reviews to be featured on the home page, participate in contests, and ask questions in the forums - register today to get started! Registration also removes interstitial ads.
Topic rating: 0

#1 10/05/13 9:23 PM

izaya13 United States
Note: Big Cheese
This is why i hate Grapevine ( http://thegrapevinemc.enjin.com/forum/p … should-add) and glad most of them left. This also relates to what we was talking about in this thread (http://reviewstash.com/viewtopic.php?pid=49068#p49068). Most people hold my first impression on the server against me and these are the people. Im glad we got our group and i say we forget them all so who here is proud to be a Stasher?

I know i sure am!

http://signaturecraft.us/signatures/eJzzrEqsTDQ0tlIIyUhVcC9KTSxR8MvMy0rkAvH9EotKS_IV3BLzkvIruTIhSrmcMotKMhT80xQcFTxSi_K5fPNLSxIz8_JLi7mMTE3h2BAAXFAcIg~~.png

10/05/13 9:23 PM

Advertisement Bot

#2 10/05/13 9:37 PM

Darkened_Auras United States
Demolition Crew

I'd say that i miss Irashi, Gabe, and Jock, the rest kinda kept within their little group and generally isolated the rest. Those three were accepting of others and gave a positive first impression of the server when I first joined, which the rest of those don't reflect.

#3 10/05/13 9:43 PM

izaya13 United States
Lucario7653 wrote:

I'd say that i miss Irashi, Gabe, and Jock, the rest kinda kept within their little group and generally isolated the rest. Those three were accepting of others and gave a positive first impression of the server when I first joined, which the rest of those don't reflect.

tbh even irashi is starting to piss me off after i seen that forum i mean really treating me like im a little kid. This just irritates me

http://signaturecraft.us/signatures/eJzzrEqsTDQ0tlIIyUhVcC9KTSxR8MvMy0rkAvH9EotKS_IV3BLzkvIruTIhSrmcMotKMhT80xQcFTxSi_K5fPNLSxIz8_JLi7mMTE3h2BAAXFAcIg~~.png

#4 10/05/13 10:07 PM

Demolition Crew

izaya13 wrote:

Lucario7653 wrote:

tbh even irashi is starting to piss me off after i seen that forum i mean really treating me like im a little kid. This just irritates me

You've got a point, but outside of that, what has he done to you? Just one instance may just be going along with the jerkish crowd, or maybe he was drunk. Once does not a pattern make.

#5 10/05/13 10:57 PM

Lukeski14 United States
Veteran
Award: Contributor Diamond 2
Note: Has something clever to say

Website

Who cares?

#6 10/06/13 12:43 AM

WattyT New Zealand
Award: Contributor Diamond 1
Note: Breaker of all things
I... I cant come up with a response for how pointless this thread is.

i mean. most of the actually "add this person" and "don't add this person" posts were written the day GV was formed (and in the heat of the moment). then it devolves to us talking about food and adding u-tuberz.

izaya13 wrote:

Most people hold my first impression on the server against me and these are the people.

couple things here tho:
1. seriously still with the poor grammar. this makes no sense

2. first impressions are everything, make a bad one and well.....

and in general here's a nickels worth of free advise: don't go digging if you may not like what you find. you really cant of expected your little search on GV's forums to come up all peaches and daisies now did you

watching...... waiting.......

#7 10/06/13 8:41 AM

ThePistolPete United States
Award: Contributor Diamond 1
Note: I think it was sam
Lukeski14 wrote:

Who cares?

#8 10/06/13 9:09 AM

izaya13 United States
WattyT wrote:

I... I cant come up with a response for how pointless this thread is.

i mean. most of the actually "add this person" and "don't add this person" posts were written the day GV was formed (and in the heat of the moment). then it devolves to us talking about food and adding u-tuberz.

izaya13 wrote:

Most people hold my first impression on the server against me and these are the people.

couple things here tho:
1. seriously still with the poor grammar. this makes no sense

2. first impressions are everything, make a bad one and well.....

and in general here's a nickels worth of free advise: don't go digging if you may not like what you find. you really cant of expected your little search on GV's forums to come up all peaches and daisies now did you

I'm really glad you put your nickels worth since you are such an active member of this community and if you haven't noticed in your absence i've became one of the family or Rs when people like you where around it was hard for people like me. Also if you have a problem you can call 1-800- idgaf

#9 10/06/13 9:17 AM

izaya13 United States
Ill admit i wrote this, when i was pretty pissed off but come on now! how long are people going to treat me like i'm not apart of the community!  Also its been me, shadow, Zero, hagi, and Snackycj thats been keeping Rs active so if you say i'm not apart of the community, then your delusional.

#10 10/06/13 11:27 AM

Demolition Crew

izaya13 wrote:

Ill admit i wrote this, when i was pretty pissed off but come on now! how long are people going to treat me like i'm not apart of the community!  Also its been me, shadow, Zero, hagi, and Snackycj thats been keeping Rs active so if you say i'm not apart of the community, then your delusional.

You forgot about me, Izaya!

#11 10/06/13 12:04 PM

Xathonn
Demolition Crew
Note: Hacker Crusher

Website

izaya13 wrote:

This is why i hate Grapevine ( http://thegrapevinemc.enjin.com/forum/p … should-add) and glad most of them left. This also relates to what we was talking about in this thread (http://reviewstash.com/viewtopic.php?pid=49068#p49068). Most people hold my first impression on the server against me and these are the people. Im glad we got our group and i say we forget them all so who here is proud to be a Stasher?

I know i sure am!

Rawrailer : yeah sams cool. If we don't want Xathonn to join, make sure he never hears of this...
WELL FUCK YOU TOO

#12 10/06/13 12:05 PM

sambond009 United States
Veteran
Award: Contributor Diamond 2
Note: CLAY COLLECTOR

Website

Literally 8 out of the 9 pages of that thread is talking about what their favorite food is.

Oh, also I got mentioned on there. They needed "more builders like me"...  Yay. lol.

ThePistolPete wrote:

Lukeski14 wrote:

Who cares?

Next time You guys really should respond in meme format. Like this:
http://i.imgur.com/QwNsgra.gif
lololol

Last edited by sambond009 (10/06/13 12:10 PM)

#13 10/06/13 12:34 PM

IrashiHeart77 United States

Ugh, izaya, don't be a drama llama. You realize that thread was a long, long time ago. And you realize that it was only the few who didn't know you very well that said that. We were talking about you in the skype call and these are exact quotes:

MaxBuscus:That is true. I've talked to him through DynMap several times, and he's better,

Jock Slap: well, I've heard izaya has matured a lot since we've last seen him\

No need to get on here and rant about it though, come on guy.

-Cha' Boy RashE.

#14 10/06/13 12:45 PM

snackycj
The fact that they talk about us behind our backs is so childish. I'm glad to be a Stasher.

#15 10/06/13 12:56 PM

sdm United States
Staff
Note: Border Zoned

Website

gonna close this thread bc grapevine discussion isn't worthwhile

luv u all

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online