reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Information

What's the future of RVS? Please check this post and vote!
Topic rating: 1

#1 10/21/14 2:12 PM

nicolau113's Default Avatar
nicolau113 United States
0) what is your favorite rule of our server? why? - The server rule that I think is the most appealing to me is the respect other players rule. I find that rule the most appealing because I have been trying to find the right server for me for the longest time and I have found that all the servers i have been become a part of eventually gets in my personal space and gets closer and closer then they steal all my belongings and I feel like I was robbed.

1) what can you contribute to the server? - What I can contribute to this server is that I love building. I would like to build with some other experienced builders and hope to make something amazing! I also love to decorate for upcoming parties. Halloween is coming up and I love to decorate for events like that. For example,  last year I built this pumpkin patch that i feel like i did a great job on and i make pumpkins and monsters and rides for people. I am also somewhat good at redstone. I can make a basic redstone timer and automatic 2x3 doors.

other comments - I am I watcher on mc.sordrin.com and I was also a chat moderator on a server that closed down because a lack of people on.  I was permanently muted on mineplex around 10 months ago but I am much more mature now. I would really want to be part of your community. I have seen the videos you posted about it and I love the builds and I would like to be a part of those builds as well. I am an active player. I try to get on as much as I can. But I just started high school this year and it is a lot of hard work. I will try to get on but if I am not on like for one day I am not inactive its just i have had a lot of homework that day. Hope you enjoy my application. Hope I get to be part of your community .

10/21/14 2:12 PM

Advertisement Bot

#2 10/21/14 3:09 PM

nicolau113's Default Avatar
nicolau113 United States
oops I change my favorite rule. My favorite rule is rule 12. I Think the rule is the most appealing because I like how its independent and if someone says oh he did it to. it was you there and it is you who will be paying the consequences.

#3 10/21/14 7:36 PM

sdm United States
Staff
Note: Border Zoned

Website

welcome to the server! please introduce yourself on our forums

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online
Index Map