reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Guest Information

Reviewstash isn't just another technology review website - it's your review website! Registered members can submit reviews to be featured on the home page, participate in contests, and ask questions in the forums - register today to get started! Registration also removes interstitial ads.
Topic rating: 0

#1 2/25/16 8:31 PM

Darkened_Auras United States
Demolition Crew

So I was wandering earlier, and stumbled upon (through the miracles of youtube) one of Irashi's old videos on here, with me in it. Back then, I didn't do any skype stuff, due to mostly my computer not being properly good enough to Crash Minecraft, let alone run it. What I saw myself doing there was really kinda sad though.

I was so juvenile. I've always been sorta on the socially awkward side of things, but dang. Was I really that immature? Back then, I was fawning (no homo) over Irashi in the way only a pre-teen does (even though I was about 15 at the time). I feel almost embarrassed by the impressions some of you guys have of me.

Then I thought further. The Zombie Pigman protection (I support that still, but way more relaxed, and not crazy pushing that like before). The conquest of every thread here for that time. I was just ridiculous.

At the same time, I was mostly alone at school at the, I didn't really have anywhere I belonged. I found this as a place to hopefully be, and I'm happy to say I've been here a while.

I'm not sure where exactly I'm going with this. I was just thinking about myself, and how much you can really grow in just a few years. Just kinda a brain dump and unload. Anything you wanna vomit and complain about me, shoot (compliments would be nice too).

Last edited by Lucario7653 (2/25/16 9:19 PM)

2/25/16 8:31 PM

Advertisement Bot

#2 2/25/16 9:07 PM

Xathonn
Demolition Crew
Note: Hacker Crusher

Website

I still have a 5 episode lp series on my youtube channel from 2012

#3 2/26/16 12:17 AM

sdm United States
Staff
Note: Border Zoned

Website

glad 2 have you

minezoners 4 lyfe

8)

#4 2/28/16 1:56 PM

Shandrew82's Default Avatar
Shandrew82 United States
Champion
Award: Contributor Diamond 3
Note: ✔️✔

I think when you first joined I was like "what the hell is this dude doing"

But it was great, because you were you. Thats what makes this community awesome, everyone has their own personalities and own quirks.

Through my whole career on this server, its full of cringe on things i've said/done...but you know what, totally worth it. I feel like this is a family. I miss the people that have left (no matter how annoying they were), but I really cherish the ones that are still here.

#demfeels

http://i.imgur.com/4X8Bt5y.jpg

#5 3/05/16 12:07 PM

nobodie United States
Award: Contributor Diamond 1
Note: My nipples look like Milk Duds

Lucario7653 wrote:

So I was wandering earlier, and stumbled upon (through the miracles of youtube) one of Irashi's old videos on here, with me in it. Back then, I didn't do any skype stuff, due to mostly my computer not being properly good enough to Crash Minecraft, let alone run it. What I saw myself doing there was really kinda sad though.

I was so juvenile. I've always been sorta on the socially awkward side of things, but dang. Was I really that immature? Back then, I was fawning (no homo) over Irashi in the way only a pre-teen does (even though I was about 15 at the time). I feel almost embarrassed by the impressions some of you guys have of me.

Then I thought further. The Zombie Pigman protection (I support that still, but way more relaxed, and not crazy pushing that like before). The conquest of every thread here for that time. I was just ridiculous.

At the same time, I was mostly alone at school at the, I didn't really have anywhere I belonged. I found this as a place to hopefully be, and I'm happy to say I've been here a while.

I'm not sure where exactly I'm going with this. I was just thinking about myself, and how much you can really grow in just a few years. Just kinda a brain dump and unload. Anything you wanna vomit and complain about me, shoot (compliments would be nice too).

Stopping me from voting for a personal laugh is very mature! You are absolutely right about growing and becoming more mature over time! No more trolling in forums for you! You are a new man! Nothing will stop you from showing just how grown up you are! Best forum user ever! You're gonna become the very best you can be! NO! YOU ARE THE VERY BEST THAT YOU CAN BECOME! There is no further advancement in maturity level that you are able to attain! You will live a long mature life, causing zero issues with anyone you come across! Everyone should look to you as an example of maturity and growth! There is ZERO chance that you felt bad for yourself one day and wrote an attention seeking post to help you feel better for that moment in time! You will always be able to look back at this point in your life and see that you are so incredibly grown up, that you can't fucking stand it! DAMN, I LOVE YOU! Please continue being yourself as long as you possibly can! People like you provide me the fuel to continue forth with my life and try to better myself everyday!

http://i.imgur.com/FrefBcV.jpg

#6 10/02/17 6:04 PM

IrashiHeart77 United States

Sorry to necro this thread and put you back in the limelight, but I truly pity anyone who watches that series.

Jokes aside, Reviewstash was amazing for me back then not just for the free views but also the real-time encouragement and in-jokes and truly heartfelt and no-strings-attached compliments.

Logging in to have someone compliment my voice (??? Thanks dude but what are you smokin'), or tell me the latest video was their favorite or teasingly chastising me for hacking in the diamonds I found in such close proximity in a shaft mine (even before I was an admin), or getting people like Ancrene to help with commentary or the entire server pitching in and helping with my "Hai There" intro on one of the world reset videos.

-Cha' Boy RashE.

#7 10/06/17 9:54 PM

Shandrew82's Default Avatar
Shandrew82 United States
Champion
Award: Contributor Diamond 3
Note: ✔️✔

Well, I can't delete posts, but I can at least ban them! I got chu fam

http://i.imgur.com/4X8Bt5y.jpg

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB