reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Guest Information

Reviewstash isn't just another technology review website - it's your review website! Registered members can submit reviews to be featured on the home page, participate in contests, and ask questions in the forums - register today to get started! Registration also removes interstitial ads.
Topic rating: 0

#1 3/16/16 5:40 PM

Sigvoid Norway
Website

1. My favorite rule was rule 12, because if you are responsible for whatever your account does. It will make people alot less likely to troll, and might even ruin the game experience for others. By being accounted for your actions, no matter what. It will make people more aware and critical to different situations! And makes the server more enjoyable for the people on it!

2. I can give you one more player, and a small sorce of publicity via my stream. Which I stream on almost everyday! But that also means Im not going to play on this server full time, but it's nice to have a place to go back to. And Im more than happy to help out people if I can! I've also owned servers myself, so I have the general knowledge about how to act, and how it is being a part of a community like this.

20yr old Norwegian, i enjoy videogames, snowboarding, and just chilling in general. I play all kinds of games, but my favorite series is the Dark Souls series. I usualy play minecraft with my Fiancé Kat_Rose, when im playing it! Peace!

3/16/16 5:40 PM

Advertisement Bot

#2 3/16/16 8:25 PM

sdm United States
Staff
Note: Border Zoned

Website

added - welcome!!

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts