reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Guest Information

Reviewstash isn't just another technology review website - it's your review website! Registered members can submit reviews to be featured on the home page, participate in contests, and ask questions in the forums - register today to get started! Registration also removes interstitial ads.
Topic rating: 2

#706 3/19/16 4:54 PM

Darkened_Auras United States
Demolition Crew

Axerise wrote:

SDM is there anything that you can do?

he can't spawn in villagers with specific sales. Because you're mass breeding them as is, any villager is replaceable.

I'm sorry this happened, but calm down.

3/19/16 4:54 PM

Advertisement Bot

#707 3/19/16 5:19 PM

Shandrew82's Default Avatar
Shandrew82 United States
Champion
Award: Contributor Diamond 3
Note: ✔️✔

I doubt MCAPS had anything to do with it, as villagers are not animals. I know in 1.9 animals when being loaded and unloaded in the chunk can glitch through fences/walls. Could be that its the same with villagers hmm

http://i.imgur.com/4X8Bt5y.jpg

#708 3/19/16 5:35 PM

nobodie United States
Award: Contributor Diamond 1
Note: My nipples look like Milk Duds

Axerise wrote:

I'm looking at that picture you uploaded. See all that rain? See all that minimal coverage? There is a chance that lightning struck nearby and changed them to witches. If someone was nearby, but not next to them, they also could have despawned after changing into a witch. You shouldn't be quick to point fingers at fictional groups and ask for op powers to save you.

We play vanilla.
Shit happens in vanilla.
We all get upset at stupid shit, you'll get over it soon enough.

http://i.imgur.com/FrefBcV.jpg

#709 3/19/16 6:38 PM

sdm United States
Staff
Note: Border Zoned

Website

my advice: if there is stuff important to you, do a good job hiding/protecting it

#710 3/19/16 8:05 PM

Axerise United States

nobodie wrote:

Axerise wrote:

I'm looking at that picture you uploaded. See all that rain? See all that minimal coverage? There is a chance that lightning struck nearby and changed them to witches. If someone was nearby, but not next to them, they also could have despawned after changing into a witch. You shouldn't be quick to point fingers at fictional groups and ask for op powers to save you.

We play vanilla.
Shit happens in vanilla.
We all get upset at stupid shit, you'll get over it soon enough.

We found out who did it. I wasn't crazy!

#711 3/19/16 8:09 PM

sdm United States
Staff
Note: Border Zoned

Website

my advice still stands

#712 3/24/16 9:11 PM

Lord_Mukwa United States
Cube Architect
Award: Contributor Diamond 5
Someone has been looting Shanny and I's base when we logout. Yesterday I noticed that our good mending chest piece got stolen. Today 9 stacks of obsidian got stolen and 2 of our horses were killed and their saddles and armor stolen. Both incidents I noticed that all of our doors were left open by whoever keeps doing this. It seems that someone is watching and waiting for us to logout and then comes and griefs our base while we are away. Such a shame, We were really enjoying being back too hmm

Uploaded Images

#713 3/24/16 9:56 PM

Demolition Crew

Lord_Mukwa wrote:

Someone has been looting Shanny and I's base when we logout. Yesterday I noticed that our good mending chest piece got stolen. Today 9 stacks of obsidian got stolen and 2 of our horses were killed and their saddles and armor stolen. Both incidents I noticed that all of our doors were left open by whoever keeps doing this. It seems that someone is watching and waiting for us to logout and then comes and griefs our base while we are away. Such a shame, We were really enjoying being back too hmm

can you give some rough timings of when this is occurring, SDM can check logs and narrow down suspects.

#714 3/24/16 10:33 PM

Shandrew82's Default Avatar
Shandrew82 United States
Champion
Note: ✔️✔

Lucario7653 wrote:

Lord_Mukwa wrote:

can you give some rough timings of when this is occurring, SDM can check logs and narrow down suspects.

Already got the info and being looked into wink Went snooping around the server and found some very interesting things, just waiting to see who was logged in during the times to see if we have a match!

http://i.imgur.com/4X8Bt5y.jpg

#715 3/25/16 11:06 AM

Colbywb's Default Avatar
Colbywb
Dear fellow server members-

My name is ColbyWB and if you don't know i have been banned for ONE incident of of theft. There has been reports of thefts on the server in the past few days, but I am not to be blamed for theses thefts.

Sincerely-

ColbyWB

#716 3/25/16 11:09 AM

Kat_Rose Canada
Okay, so we've had random things taken like some diamonds and gold over at Sigvald's base. I dont have a log of that and it also could've been Colby not telling us what he was taking. So I mean on my account we separated Sig's and I's stuff with Colby's to check if any griefing or theft was happening.

#717 3/25/16 11:38 AM

Xathonn
Demolition Crew
Note: Hacker Crusher

Website

Why did you post this in whitelist. It doesn't show up in latest topics then and people won't see it

#718 3/25/16 12:54 PM

Demolition Crew

Remember, colby's already been banned for stealing from me. It was a temp ban, but his reasoning was "I was just gonna take a few diamonds (6, reducing my count from 46-40, hoping I wouldn't notice) to make a pick, go mining and return the diamonds" which doesn't explain all the other stuff he had taken, like iron and redstone. I do not trust him.

Not to mention, while this is hardly ban worthy, Sig, Colby and i were doing pvp, after colby died, he came back and killed sig. Just more untrustworthy stuff.

#719 3/25/16 2:34 PM

Kat_Rose Canada
Yeah Dark, He was more than a pain and he kept messing with Sig's base while i was there on stream. It got heated today. He was lighting Netherack near a wool house and told me to calm down

I'm honestly more upset by all the people who have been on the server lately. i think some respect is in order, personally. (not everyone is bad fyi)

#720 3/25/16 3:09 PM

Lord_Mukwa United States
Cube Architect
Award: Contributor Diamond 5
Kat_Rose wrote:

Yeah Dark, He was more than a pain and he kept messing with Sig's base while i was there on stream. It got heated today. He was lighting Netherack near a wool house and told me to calm down

I'm honestly more upset by all the people who have been on the server lately. i think some respect is in order, personally. (not everyone is bad fyi)

I noticed that in the tunnels leading away from my base had a huge trail of fire someone lit with flint and steel which I am guessing it was whoever stole from us. I also noticed that colby keeps asking how my new castle is going when I never said anything about a new castle or showed him.

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online
Index Map
About Us