reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Information

What's the future of RVS? Please check this post and vote!
Topic rating: 0

#1 3/20/16 7:20 PM

Axerise United States
Award: Contributor Diamond 3

Alrighty , hello reviewstashers. I was on the server on 3/20 with my new wings from the end. As I was flying from Aeros amazing floating island. I told darkened_auras that he could try to shoot me with his archery skills while I glided down. As I touched the ground Panzor shot me with his bow.  I did not tell him that he was able to shot me. He wasn't doing it for fun because he tried to shoot me again.He shot me with the intent to kill me. I knew that he tried to kill me because he shot a second arrow and missed. At this time I had half of my armor on , so Panzor knew it was going to kill me. I did what any other person did and killed Panzor on the spot to protect my life. After I killed him , the server turned their eyes to me as the server said "Panzor was slain by Axerise". Dark saw what happened and is willing to vouch for what happened.

Also , I want to add after the fight people started to accuse me of killing him for the wrong reason. This included Panzor's friends. I would like to apologize for using some vulgar language at them. I only pulled out vulgar language because of my frustration. I was frustrated because they didn't see what happened and they had no right to accuse me of killing him for "fun".

3/20/16 7:20 PM

Advertisement Bot

#2 3/20/16 7:40 PM

Darkened_Auras United States
Demolition Crew

I can vouch for this as an act of self defense, and believe Panzor was acting with intent to end Axe's deathlessness.

#3 3/20/16 7:41 PM

Xathonn
Demolition Crew
Note: Hacker Crusher

Website

Only I'm allowed to end ax's deathlessness tongue

#4 3/20/16 7:58 PM

sdm United States
Staff
Note: Border Zoned

Website

server has no rules explicitly forbidding combat

although Xathonn has the only 'official', server approved one-time murder certificate against ax

don't be vulgar though, we have a rule against immaturity

#5 3/20/16 7:58 PM

Kat_Rose Canada
I was in a call with Panzer and he never intended to kill Axe. He had no idea how low he was and then he was just killed by Axe. I'm not taking a side but, I believe both people should have been more expressive in the situation. But Axe did leave Panzer's stuff to de-spawn, so that's all I know.

#6 3/20/16 8:13 PM

sdm United States
Staff
Note: Border Zoned

Website

closing topic

combat is not against server rules

don't be annoying, though

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts