reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Guest Information

Reviewstash isn't just another technology review website - it's your review website! Registered members can submit reviews to be featured on the home page, participate in contests, and ask questions in the forums - register today to get started! Registration also removes interstitial ads.
Topic rating: 2

#766 7/18/16 4:56 PM

nobodie United States
Award: Contributor Diamond 1
Note: My nipples look like Milk Duds

MejraThea wrote:

Seriously? Another post from me?

Someone stole some dye from my shop without paying. Really nice.

One of you owes me 5 Gold Ingots. You know who you are.

I may or may not have done this. Please advise

http://i.imgur.com/FrefBcV.jpg

7/18/16 4:56 PM

Advertisement Bot

#767 7/18/16 8:30 PM

MejraThea United States
Demolition Crew
Award: Contributor Diamond 4
MisterDuckless already owned up to this. But hey if you want to drop me off 5 Gold Ingots it'd be fine by me. wink

I like to comment on whitelist applications, I'm friendly by nature. I cannot whitelist you.
Please stop messaging me about being whitelisted.

#768 7/24/16 1:16 PM

MejraThea United States
Demolition Crew
So three of my five villagers have disappeared. No zombies left over, no witches left over, and there's no way for them to get out.

I caught and cured all of these zombies so each villager was worth 8 gold ingots to me. Let's not kill other people's property, yeah?

Last edited by MejraThea (7/24/16 1:17 PM)

I like to comment on whitelist applications, I'm friendly by nature. I cannot whitelist you.

#769 7/25/16 5:50 AM

Darky28 Switzerland
Award: Contributor Diamond 5
Website

I think the server kills em sometimes
My iron golem farm have quite a bunch missing... i placed 20 in each and some have only 15

#770 7/25/16 12:13 PM

Mister_Duckless Netherlands
indeed chunk loading / unloading in combination with server lag can let them vanish sometimes...

#771 7/25/16 7:52 PM

MejraThea United States
Demolition Crew
Well boo.

#772 6/12/17 6:56 PM

Goldenbee8 United States
Website

My cooked chicken grinder was griefed by someone, have some suspicions against Jrking456 but there's nothing confirmed.

Backstory: Jr got on the server, sees our chicken spawner and tells us that it's lagging his game (we're in a skype call) we acknowledge that he said it but do nothing about it because we didn't think he was super serious about it, if he really wanted something done he could formally ask us to kill some. Me and my friend are down underground when Jr says "brb" in chat and disconnects. My friend goes above ground and notices, hey, our chicken spawner is on fire, right after Jr was complaining about it. As I was taking screenshots, Jr gets back online and is standing right outside our chicken spawner. http://imgur.com/a/7eCaQ

-rep me pl0x

#773 6/12/17 7:09 PM

Caboose642 United States
Website

Goldenbee8 wrote:

My cooked chicken grinder was griefed by someone, have some suspicions against Jrking456 but there's nothing confirmed.

Backstory: Jr got on the server, sees our chicken spawner and tells us that it's lagging his game (we're in a skype call) we acknowledge that he said it but do nothing about it because we didn't think he was super serious about it, if he really wanted something done he could formally ask us to kill some. Me and my friend are down underground when Jr says "brb" in chat and disconnects. My friend goes above ground and notices, hey, our chicken spawner is on fire, right after Jr was complaining about it. As I was taking screenshots, Jr gets back online and is standing right outside our chicken spawner. http://imgur.com/a/7eCaQ

I killed a few chickens (maybe 10-15 or so) and then I logged off to eat dinner. I went back on and I saw that the chicken spawner was burned. I should have asked before killing the chickens but I had nothing to do with the burning. I didn't even have flint and steel on me at the time.

IGN: Jrking456

#774 6/14/17 3:44 PM

MejraThea United States
Demolition Crew
Lightning, maybe?

#775 6/14/17 6:35 PM

aeropolis United States
Award: Contributor Diamond 6+
Note: DatUU

Yeah be careful of lightning - I was on last night (or this morning, rather), and you guys were fishfarming, and there was a thunderstorm in game for a good 20-30 mins. You guys were AFK in your base so your bases' chunk was loaded, so its very possible its lightning.

Also to make matters worse, Fires are no longer immediately extinguished by rain. Back in 1.9 snapshot 15w38a to 15w49a fires have a higher chance of being extinguished depending on its age.

Lightning can also turn all villagers into witches for any villagers within a 4-block radius (including vertically) of the impact. Yeah lightning is a bitch.

Last edited by aeropolis (6/14/17 6:36 PM)

http://myanimeshelf.com/upload/dynamic/2012-08/26/51.jpg

#776 6/16/17 10:39 PM

sdm United States
Staff
Note: Border Zoned

Website

kachow

#777 6/22/17 7:16 AM

olympuse410 United Kingdom
Note: Gordon Brown

Was mining at 12y just now and stumbled upon some interesting tunnels - completely unlit and seemingly random directions... maybe someone using xray?

attached some screenshots with co-ords

Uploaded Images

#778 6/23/17 7:09 PM

brak United States
Veteran

Hey, who cleared out this forest? How about a little replanting?

Uploaded Images

I used to be temporarily insane, now I'm just stupid!

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online
Index Map
About Us