reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Guest Information

Reviewstash isn't just another technology review website - it's your review website! Registered members can submit reviews to be featured on the home page, participate in contests, and ask questions in the forums - register today to get started! Registration also removes interstitial ads.
Topic rating: 0

#1 5/13/17 6:11 AM

SnupeDoge's Default Avatar
SnupeDoge
1) What is your favorite rule on our server - why?

My favorite server rule is rule #0, the anti griefing/stealing/cheating rule. The reason is that I value this rule is because I highly value building my own little home on my own, and when someone destroys mine, or anyone else's, I understand how much frustration this causes. Losing months to years of work is nothing anyone should have to endure.

2) What can you contribute to the server?

I love community more than anything. I love a tightly nit group of people who all know each other and can help each other out. I'm not the greatest at building, but I will work day in and day out helping individuals, newcomer and veteran, with anything they need whenever I can. I will actively contribute to any community efforts and will try to keep out of anyone's business should they want to be left alone. I also love vanilla Minecraft, and one of the only servers I've ever played on was a community vanilla server.

Now, the only other server I've actively played on was the PCMR (PCMasterRace) Minecraft servers. I contributed a lot to that community ran one of the cities they had in game (one of four I believe). This server was transformed into a massive one with no sense of community and they erased all the work of everyone on the server. I have no existing bans that I know of and if I do I'm sure they can be explained, as I'm always kind and never do anything against servers. I've run my own server at one point that was pretty decent.

5/13/17 6:11 AM

Advertisement Bot

#2 6/11/17 12:21 PM

sdm United States
Staff
Note: Border Zoned

Website

pls carefully reread rules and edit ur app thx

#3 6/17/17 8:45 AM

SnupeDoge
Could you please clarify? I read over all of the server's rules and to my knowledge I submitted a proper application as well.

#4 6/24/17 10:29 AM

sdm United States
Staff

Website

I am unable to whitelist ign SleightOfDerp, I get an error

#5 6/24/17 11:31 PM

SnupeDoge
Ah I apologize, I just changed my IGN to TrapLordDewey a few days ago, sorry for the mixup. I should have remembered.

#6 6/25/17 12:53 PM

sdm United States
Staff

Website

added

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online
Index Map