reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Guest Information

Reviewstash isn't just another technology review website - it's your review website! Registered members can submit reviews to be featured on the home page, participate in contests, and ask questions in the forums - register today to get started! Registration also removes interstitial ads.
Topic rating: 10

#61 1/27/12 4:50 PM

simplyskyler
Award: Contributor Diamond 1
Note: officially blown up by SDM
Physcorerepublican is on again. What's going on with him?

Did you remember to vote today?

http://minecraft-server-list.com/server/19056/

1/27/12 4:50 PM

Advertisement Bot

#62 1/27/12 5:17 PM

physcorerepublican's Default Avatar
physcorerepublican Canada
Banned
Hi, today I came on the server and a user came on and asked why I hadn't been banned. I was wondering why I would be so I came on here to see, and obviously I now know why. I complained to my younger brother (who also play minecraft) and he got this smirk on his face. He had messed around with my single player worlds before, but I didn't expect him to grief servers through my account. After me bugging him about it he finally confessed. He was obviously going on my computer and logging into my minecraft because it is saved on my login window. I have changed my password and I no longer have my account saved on my login window (to Minecraft). I asked him when was the last time he had gone on and greifed in anyway. I asked him when he had been on last and he said today he went on and stole items from users, and from a specific 'cave' in spawn city which he said had many chests. I sincerely hope I can have a second chance, I really enjoy playing on this server (not greifing though). I have taken measures to prevent him from ever logging on again. I am very sorry to those who were affected by my brother's antics.

#63 1/27/12 5:25 PM

gotkaya United States

Sounds sincere.  You should know that even if it was your brother that did it, it's your responsibility what happens to the server with your account.  It's however up to SDM if he'll allow you back on.

#64 1/27/12 5:38 PM

Banned
Yes I have taken precautions so he won't be able to get on anymore. I have him next to me right now, we are trying to return the stolen items. If he can't remember where he got some of the specific items, I'll put them in a chest near the wheat farm in spawn city.

#65 1/27/12 5:40 PM

Banned
Okay, since I got banned, if anyone wants their items back he says they are in the basement of a house in neverland, and that he had a secret stash underground next to the two burning fires in Spawn City. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

#66 1/29/12 9:41 PM

Schematix United States
Avenger
Note: The Elusive Derpsloth

Shouldn't this be stickied? Or should we just post new griefing reports in new posts? Or just look around for this forum? Or just not report? tongue

-Slightly irrelevant, but I was wondering :S

#67 2/02/12 12:26 PM

Hawkdude12 United Kingdom
Veteran
Note: Will be back in 1 to 1000 days

1. Problemo- Cosyn's pirate ship has been obliterated. Theres only scatterings of wood and Obsid. Its by SR if you don't know. NOt sure if this is intentional
2.Suspects-None, So far... The logs say everything was destroyed by fire. Coulda been lightning, but with the recent trend, and the way its burnt, I seriously doubt it.
3.Additional info, Was this to do with the pueblo wars and the ghasts? Nothing from the chests are gone. Also, not sure if this is relevant, but TaterMane destroyed some Orange wool (as well as Schematix,pueblo wars?) in the Club.

Bored.

#68 2/02/12 1:56 PM

Epickitkat2011 United Kingdom
TaterMane Burnt Mine and Spazures Homes and was caught by a wooden pick log.

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr03/2012/12/17/11/anigif_enhanced-buzz-12202-1355761224-14.gif

#69 2/02/12 2:23 PM

Daniel Levy United States
Staff
Note: UTF Spokesman

Website

Thanks for the heads-up, crafters.

I went ahead and banned "tatermane".

Ask either Guzzie, Ronskian, or myself to rollback the afflicted area whenever you see one of us online.

#70 2/02/12 2:35 PM

sorairo
Award: Contributor Diamond 2
Note: Crazy Cat Lady

Website

Daniel Levy wrote:

Thanks for the heads-up, crafters.

I went ahead and banned "tatermane".

Ask either Guzzie, Ronskian, or myself to rollback the afflicted area whenever you see one of us online.

I actually already rebuilt and don't need a rollback, not sure about epic or cosyn though. I just wanted the offender taken care of. big_smile

#71 2/02/12 5:48 PM

cosyn United States
Buried Alive
Thank you so much for the rollback! My ship is just like it was before the grief! How come our wooden pickaxes can't tell who created fire? Do admins have logs on TNT, water, lava, and Flint and Steel usage?

#72 2/02/12 6:13 PM

Kurathedog United States
Non-Vanilla Moderator
Note: Time consumed by school.

Fire is created by a tool. The logs just tell who added or deleted a block, or opened a chest. Creation of fire i guess is not attributed to the user of the flint and steel itself, because technically it is code generated, like trees. (Different fires depending on where you clicked, etc.) Still possible, just not part of the logs.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity, but don't rule out malice.
-Robert J. Hanlon

#73 2/02/12 11:06 PM

Hawkdude12 United Kingdom
Veteran
Note: Will be back in 1 to 1000 days

The only way to tell is to rebuild it, then click everywhere.. I didn't feel like rebuilding cosyn's ship to check.

Bored.

#74 2/03/12 9:30 AM

kylem92 United States
TaterMane also stole 2 diamond pickaxes and 2 diamond shovels, a few stacks of iron, trees, bricks and other assorted things from my chests. I like how you can check the logs with the wooden pickaxes, its very useful. Glad to see that he's been banned already.

#75 2/03/12 4:05 PM

sorairo
Award: Contributor Diamond 2
Note: Crazy Cat Lady

Website

Kurathedog wrote:

Fire is created by a tool. The logs just tell who added or deleted a block, or opened a chest. Creation of fire i guess is not attributed to the user of the flint and steel itself, because technically it is code generated, like trees. (Different fires depending on where you clicked, etc.) Still possible, just not part of the logs.

Incorrect

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online
Index Map
About Us