reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Guest Information

Reviewstash isn't just another technology review website - it's your review website! Registered members can submit reviews to be featured on the home page, participate in contests, and ask questions in the forums - register today to get started! Registration also removes interstitial ads.
Topic rating: 3

#31 2/18/12 3:50 PM

iheartjackie United States
Skin Designer
Daniel Levy wrote:

Nice work, jackie!

Why thank you!

2/18/12 3:50 PM

Advertisement Bot

#32 2/18/12 9:12 PM

Gummy Mexico
Veteran
Note: Drama Queen

Website

Lol, i already imagine my self blending with the chickens of Minecraft.
*Coughs Feathers*

#33 2/18/12 11:26 PM

Schematix United States
Avenger
Note: The Elusive Derpsloth

Pure awesome alternate default minecraft skin. I'd just like those stripes removed on the chest. I don't think I'll ever need another skin besides this one xD

Thx jackie! (Btw you are awesome, especially for putting up with all of us after us not really paying you at all, just stupid diamonds from a video game lol)

#34 2/19/12 2:47 AM

Hawkdude12 United Kingdom
Veteran
Note: Will be back in 1 to 1000 days

Need to take a new profile pic now -_- took me half an hour finding out how to scale it down. I also need it to be the same sizeish... :o

Bored.

#35 2/19/12 9:30 AM

Hawkdude12 United Kingdom
Veteran
Note: Will be back in 1 to 1000 days

Hmm, I couldn't get the hat to extend out on the first version of my skin. I'll try it a few more times...

Bored.

#36 2/19/12 12:04 PM

Skin Designer
Hawkdude12 wrote:

Hmm, I couldn't get the hat to extend out on the first version of my skin. I'll try it a few more times...

Okay, I tried it out and it doesn't work for me too. I think it's because I saved it without a background color so Flickr went all mental.

I'll re-upload to PlanetMinecraft instead and post the link. I'll probably do that from now on.

#37 2/19/12 12:14 PM

Skin Designer
Okay, Hawkdude!

This link is plain black suit, this one is with a flower and this one is with eyebrows.

Sorry for the trouble!

#38 2/19/12 12:28 PM

Skin Designer
Schematix, here's your skins:

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7036/6904794365_8e194d2ece.jpg

Download here.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7059/6904794789_ff76bbf923.jpg

Download here. (I know you didn't want it, but, hey, someone else might.)

---

cosyn, here's a preview of your skin; I couldn't make his clothes ALL black because it looked monotonous. I was able to place a cigarette but it looked RIDICULOUS with eyes, so I made him about 20% cooler by getting rid of his eyes. I call him Chuck Ranger.
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7048/6904827669_c95d3601a8.jpg
I think you know why.

---

Epickitkat2011, here's a preview of your skin. I'll probably get rid of the belt because it makes it look like he's wearing a sweater vest.
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7065/6904828111_ab75a0c3a4.jpg

ANYTHING YOU GUYS WANT CHANGED?

#39 2/19/12 1:29 PM

Epickitkat2011 United Kingdom
Wow thats amazing Thank you! smile what do you want for your hard work ? Diamonds? smile

Last edited by Epickitkat2011 (2/19/12 1:30 PM)

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr03/2012/12/17/11/anigif_enhanced-buzz-12202-1355761224-14.gif

#40 2/19/12 2:40 PM

Skin Designer
Epickitkat2011 wrote:

Wow thats amazing Thank you! smile what do you want for your hard work ? Diamonds? smile

You don't have to pay me anything. I don't have anything set up on the server yet do to technical difficulties so I have no place to safely stores things anyway.

Is there anything you want me to change? I'm planning to get rid of the belt but is that alright with you? Anything you'd like different?

#41 2/19/12 3:13 PM

Schematix United States
Avenger
Note: The Elusive Derpsloth

It isn't neccessary to store away your stuff. I just keep my crap lying around in chests, stacks of diamonds, fortune pickaxes and all.

You can use /lb tool and /lb toolblock to spawn a wooden pickaxe or bedrock logchecker, respectively. They will tell you who stole what and when.

Also, best skin ever, I think I might start experimenting with those programs you linked, make Steve a whole wardrobe. xD

Cheers!

(Schem is at his best whilst he listens to dubstep)

#42 2/19/12 4:30 PM

Skin Designer
Schematix wrote:

It isn't neccessary to store away your stuff. I just keep my crap lying around in chests, stacks of diamonds, fortune pickaxes and all.

You can use /lb tool and /lb toolblock to spawn a wooden pickaxe or bedrock logchecker, respectively. They will tell you who stole what and when.

Also, best skin ever, I think I might start experimenting with those programs you linked, make Steve a whole wardrobe. xD

Cheers!

(Schem is at his best whilst he listens to dubstep)

Lol, well, I don't have a house or chest or anything yet. I got distracted exploring the town and I have serious lag. I mean usually I'm half-way done with a permanent house with a whole lot of meats and apples by the second night depending on where I spawn. I...I have four pieces of wood and two dirt right now on the server. XD

I'm happy you found those links useful. Just be careful with MCSkin3D; super easy to accidentally save over a skin, especially if you're using a pre-made or basegame texture. Just make sure you're vigilant of what you're pressing.

#43 2/19/12 4:48 PM

cosyn United States
Buried Alive
iheartjackie, I think you did a good job with the skin. However, could you remove the facial hair and if the cigarette looks bad, remove that as well and put in the eyes (black, please)? Also, what's that gray thing around his neck that falls to his belt? A scarf? Could you please remove that?

Also, please post a final screenshot with the skin's arms raised a little so I can clearly see the revolver holstered to its belt (could that be dark gray and gold?).

I think you're doing great, just add these minor alterations and it will be perfect. Thanks so much for contributing to the server this way!

#44 2/19/12 5:25 PM

Skin Designer
cosyn wrote:

iheartjackie, I think you did a good job with the skin. However, could you remove the facial hair and if the cigarette looks bad, remove that as well and put in the eyes (black, please)? Also, what's that gray thing around his neck that falls to his belt? A scarf? Could you please remove that?

Also, please post a final screenshot with the skin's arms raised a little so I can clearly see the revolver holstered to its belt (could that be dark gray and gold?).

I think you're doing great, just add these minor alterations and it will be perfect. Thanks so much for contributing to the server this way!

Lol, the "scarf" is a bandana. I put it around his neck because that's usually where they wore them, you know, bandits for disguises and in case of a dust storm to protect their nose and mouth. You did ask for one, right, or did I just read that wrong?

Anyway, changes coming right up!

#45 2/19/12 5:50 PM

Skin Designer
cosyn, here's a screen shot. Pretty quick and easy to fix. Got rid of the bandana which was nice because I got to make the shirt black rather than dark blue. The cigarette has 3D thing going on and doesn't interfere with the eyes. The gun has a golden handle with grey barrel; I thought of a golden holster but it didn't look good.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7039/6906673851_948fa8b5eb.jpg

Anything you might want changed?

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online
Index Map
About Us