reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Guest Information

Reviewstash isn't just another technology review website - it's your review website! Registered members can submit reviews to be featured on the home page, participate in contests, and ask questions in the forums - register today to get started! Registration also removes interstitial ads.
Topic rating: 3

#121 2/25/12 7:55 PM

iheartjackie United States
Skin Designer
drojas11 wrote:

Looks good! Alright, so I was looking at some pictures and I think I'm gonna go with the white tux. big_smile, Black pants, and a keyboard belt? Do you think that could work? And instead of a tie, could we make it a bow-tie?

Could be good. I'd suggest a black shirt and white bow tie with the keyboard belt or else there would be entirely too much white and wouldn't make the belt stand out. What do you think?

2/25/12 7:55 PM

Advertisement Bot

#122 2/25/12 10:16 PM

drojas11 United States
Sounds good! Let's do it smile.

#123 2/26/12 4:00 PM

cosyn United States
Buried Alive
iheartjackie, it looks great! Upload the final edit and I'll stop badgering you.

#124 2/26/12 7:37 PM

Skin Designer
drojas11 wrote:

Sounds good! Let's do it smile.

Here's a preview.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7052/6933864639_a2386a5529.jpg

They kinda look like reverends with their bow ties. >< I think I may need to figure out better bow ties or change the color.

cosyn wrote:

iheartjackie, it looks great! Upload the final edit and I'll stop badgering you.

I'm still waiting to see if Schematix can figure out the rifle on the back. D: I've been playing with it too and it's still not coming out.

Well, if we don't have it figured out by Monday evening, I'll post it as-is. How's that?

#125 2/26/12 9:58 PM

drojas11 United States
It looks good! How bout making the undershirt a dark blue? other than that, great work. I'm really liking it.

#126 2/26/12 11:30 PM

cosyn United States
Buried Alive
Sounds good. I appreciate that you're still trying to add the rifle.

#127 2/27/12 11:22 AM

Schematix United States
Avenger
Note: The Elusive Derpsloth

Lol, I'm not going to work on the repeater rifle anytime soon. Soz, Kaya and I are working on our mega farm town thing.  (Current name is Name Pending, got any suggestions for names?) I'd make the repeater rifle through repetitive experimentation though, so I may have no idea how to work it out.

Also, I remember someone explaining to me how the resolution works (jackie? or kura?) ... could a mod possibly increase the resolution of all skins for every player?

This thread gets updated so often... I'm having trouble keeping up with it.

#128 2/27/12 4:48 PM

Skin Designer
drojas11 wrote:

It looks good! How bout making the undershirt a dark blue? other than that, great work. I'm really liking it.

Okay, will do! Preview will be up later or tomorrow.

cosyn wrote:

Sounds good. I appreciate that you're still trying to add the rifle.

Okay, I have a question. Does it have to be a rifle or can I do another gun? What if I do a bunch of preview pictures of different guns on its back so you can pick out the one you want? It...it's just getting absolutely RIDICULOUS; I even made the caliber, like, seven inches trying to make it look normal. (Although a hand-cannon would be kickin'...)

Schematix wrote:

Lol, I'm not going to work on the repeater rifle anytime soon. Soz, Kaya and I are working on our mega farm town thing.  (Current name is Name Pending, got any suggestions for names?) I'd make the repeater rifle through repetitive experimentation though, so I may have no idea how to work it out.

Also, I remember someone explaining to me how the resolution works (jackie? or kura?) ... could a mod possibly increase the resolution of all skins for every player?

This thread gets updated so often... I'm having trouble keeping up with it.

Well, there could be a mod for skin resolution, but it would have to be Bukkit or server-wide; this is a vanilla server so there are no mods and will never be mods (unless they want to change to semi-vanilla).

As for your farm town...um...Co-Op Junction. Maybe you can start a thread and suggest names? Make sure you describe what the town looks likes. Many towns are named after landmarks and such.

#129 2/27/12 7:01 PM

Skin Designer
drojas11:

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7070/6937016703_d05923a4bf.jpg

Dark blue turned into a deeper shade of navy but they look less of the cloth and more white sport coat and a pink carnation. What do you think?

#130 2/27/12 7:48 PM

Gabrielman's Default Avatar
Gabrielman
Secret OP
Award: Contributor Diamond 2
Note: Gabe-y Claws

Website

I have a question for you. Do you know about Bleach? More importantly, do you know Ichigo from Bleach?

#131 2/27/12 9:56 PM

cosyn United States
Buried Alive
It would be great if you showed different rifles you tried out and I pick the one I want (if I find one good)! I won't be disappointed in you if you can't make a good rifle, you already did a great job so far with my skin.

This is what I'm talking about:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 … dODJN7ue7w

#132 2/28/12 11:45 AM

drojas11 United States
It's look great. I just had another idea, could we just eliminate the bow tie and have it just be a tux? I think it would look better. Thanks smile

#133 2/28/12 1:38 PM

Skin Designer
cosyn wrote:

It would be great if you showed different rifles you tried out and I pick the one I want (if I find one good)! I won't be disappointed in you if you can't make a good rifle, you already did a great job so far with my skin.

This is what I'm talking about:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 … dODJN7ue7w

I know what a rifle looks like. >> That's why I'm not happy with what I've made.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7048/6793209044_8e595aa2ce.jpg

One, two, three?

drojas11 wrote:

It's look great. I just had another idea, could we just eliminate the bow tie and have it just be a tux? I think it would look better. Thanks smile

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7055/6939335267_87869fff47.jpg

Lookin' good?

#134 2/28/12 8:04 PM

Gummy Mexico
Veteran
Note: Drama Queen

Website

I want to maake a confession...
I...i... i didnt like the Chickenfoot Skin...sad
I'm sorry Jackie, you tried your best...
but... it just wasn't ma style!
Hope you forgive meh...neutral
*Puppyface*

Uploaded Images

Last edited by Gumbo. (2/28/12 8:07 PM)

#135 2/28/12 8:34 PM

Skin Designer
Gumbo. wrote:

I want to maake a confession...
I...i... i didnt like the Chickenfoot Skin...sad
I'm sorry Jackie, you tried your best...
but... it just wasn't ma style!
Hope you forgive meh...neutral
*Puppyface*

Oh, you don't have to be sorry. XD I just made a suggestion based on your avatar, anyway, and it wasn't your choice. If you want, I'll make you another skin. Just tell me what you want. I'll make it later this week after I do a couple of back orders.

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online
Index Map
About Us