reviewstash

by the stash, for the stash

Guest Information

Reviewstash isn't just another technology review website - it's your review website! Registered members can submit reviews to be featured on the home page, participate in contests, and ask questions in the forums - register today to get started! Registration also removes interstitial ads.
Topic rating: 10

#106 3/19/12 11:04 AM

Gummy Mexico
Veteran
Note: Drama Queen

Website

The one in NN?
Oh i set it on fire!
Dont need  it anymore, im just gonna remove it and make more room for people
to build on smile

3/19/12 11:04 AM

Advertisement Bot

#107 3/20/12 3:09 PM

goingsolo211 United States
Award: Contributor Diamond 1
Note: culinary seXXpert

Daniel Levy wrote:

Nobody saw the giant lava fountain from the height limit near spawn - really?

C'mon!

Lol that was lastmonky, who is a "creative" builder. He wasn't griefing, he just wanted a cool light source. Please dont ban him smile

Official Skinner of the SDVSS OPs.

http://reviewstash.com/showimage.php?pid=11766&filename=untitled1.JPG
NO <- OP intervention

#108 3/20/12 3:37 PM

Hawkdude12 United Kingdom
Veteran
Note: Will be back in 1 to 1000 days

Hmm...

"Should I build a lava tower?"

"No."

Insta-Response, don't argue.

Bored.

#109 3/21/12 10:53 AM

Hobo United States
Veteran
Award: Contributor Diamond 2
Sorry no pics cuz i fixed them but.....When i come on yesterday i found 2 pics gone off the wall, the blocks broken and some random stuff gone from one of my cheats. that is all. 

http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac106/hobowagun/tumblr_lkbjtr7eVY1qdo7yb.jpg

http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac106/hobowagun/weirdshark.gif

#110 3/24/12 12:38 AM

azyraphal France
"snip"
False alert

Last edited by azyraphal (3/24/12 2:23 AM)

#111 3/26/12 11:42 PM

smithaustin2009 United States
I hate to even waste my time on a 12 year old twerp but for the sake of the safety Quadelet's home and items I'm going to report it:

Who: Morphalias
What: Attempting to kill me, lying, begging, and all-around douche-baggery.
When: late night of 3/26/12 early morning of 3/27/12
Where: Quadelet's Quarry
Why: Immaturity

Tonight Morphalias logged on and began talking about starting a project. Quadelet and Harlson, whom I was with at the time, invited him to come help them with their project instead. He agreed but didn't know how to get to where they lived. I agreed to help him find his way. I went and got him in spawn city and he followed me to Quadelet's. Immediately he was annoying. Quadelet and I had to follow him around babysitting him to make sure he replanted the wheat after harvesting it, etc. He checked every chest he saw and was begging for items in the chests. Quadelet reluctantly agreed to give him a full set of diamond armor and some iron as long as he was willing to help out with projects. After realizing that that was all he was going to get out of Quad he went off and decided he was going to build his own town. I told him if he wasn't going to help Quad he should give him his stuff back. After some arguing, he decided to come back to Quad's. He harvested the wheat again and while I was babysitting him he hit me once with his sword. I hit him a couple times as a warning but stopped short of killing him. He said I was trying to drown him (in 1 block deep water). Later, I went afk for a minute or so near the edge of Quad's quarry. I come back to find that he had been pushing me closer and closer to the edge and I was about to fall to my death. I killed him. I took his stuff, all of which he had been given to him by Quad (with the exception of a little cobble), and gave it back to Quadelet. I warned him that if he came back I'd kill him again. He did sneak back and I did kill him again. That time he had managed to sleep in a bed first. We destroyed the bed and he wound up falling into lava and returning to spawn. I had the support of pretty much everyone on the server at the time (Quadelet, Harlson, gotkaya, cosyn, some others I can't remember) and I believe I was justified in killing him. Another point worth making is that while talking to him (before he tried killing me) he told me that he had just been banned from another server. Quadelet now fears that he will come back and grief or steal his stuff. For the sake of Quadelets home and items and the sanity of all the mature players on the server, We are asking that Morphalias be banned from the server. Thank you!

#112 3/27/12 7:38 AM

Guzzie United States
I've gone ahead and removed him from the white list.

Friendlier neighborhood OP, ask me if you need help on anything.

Have you completed the Great Challenge?

#113 3/27/12 8:02 AM

Morphalias's Default Avatar
Morphalias

I didn't lie, I didn't beg, and I also wasn't being a general annoyance, staff, you should have asked my side too.

#114 3/27/12 10:32 AM

smithaustin2009 United States
Thank you Guzzie!

#115 3/27/12 1:07 PM

Guzzie United States
I was hoping you would explain your side. smithaustin went into great detail explaining why you were being a jerk and not honoring agreements, but you just refuted with a single sentence. Explain in detail and you may be reinstated.

#116 3/27/12 1:46 PM

devourer09 United States
Not de-rail from Austin vs. Morph, which I saw happen yesterday also.

So I logged on like 15 minutes ago, (I had to find an image sharing service for my screen shots.) But LogBlock says that 99ark took 3 of my things yesterday at about 7:30 pm (server time). He took a diamond pickaxe which I believe had the silk touch enchantment and then an iron pickaxe, and an iron shovel. He says he didn't take anything and this is his first time logging on. So I'm wondering if SDM or Guzzie could look into this to see what's up. Thanks. I have a couple screen shots btw that should provide more information.

Uploaded Images

#117 3/27/12 2:05 PM

Kurathedog United States
Non-Vanilla Moderator
Note: Time consumed by school.

You don't need an image sharing site for screenshots. Just use the image upload directly underneath the place where you type the posts.

I should update the first post to reflect the logger. Don't know enough about the logger though.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity, but don't rule out malice.
-Robert J. Hanlon

#118 3/27/12 2:05 PM

Guzzie United States
Thanks for the info devourer. I've confirmed the logblock entries and banned 99ark.

#119 3/27/12 8:34 PM

goingsolo211 United States
Note: culinary seXXpert

99ark also stole from me:

He took 12 obsidian from a chest labeled "Precious Items" at (293, 53, 192);

41 Jungle Logs from a chest in the ground labeled "Wood" at (289, 53, 185);

and an Efficiency V, Unbreaking III diamond pick from a chest in the wall labeled "Tools" at (288, 53, 187).

This all happened at around 12:53 today. I was wondering if I could get my items back, especially the pick.

Thanks,
Solo

PS: I included some screenshots of my house (the chests are in the basement) and the log:

Uploaded Images

Last edited by goingsolo211 (3/27/12 8:35 PM)

Official Skinner of the SDVSS OPs.

http://reviewstash.com/showimage.php?pid=11766&amp;filename=untitled1.JPG
NO <- OP intervention

#120 3/27/12 8:42 PM

Kurathedog United States
Non-Vanilla Moderator
Note: Time consumed by school.

Yup, that was a thought I just got. Even if they are banned, their inventory is banned with them. Ideal would be an admin-controlled player inventory manager. Current solution is just some /give stuff. Enchantments, though...

Bonus solution: Admin plugin that lets them log in as any player. Then they could empty their inventory.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity, but don't rule out malice.
-Robert J. Hanlon

Board footer

Optimized for 1280x1024 @ 32 bit
Fueled by FluxBB
Top 20 Posts
Who's Online
Index Map
About Us